Have you renewed?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not yet but I'm going up over the weekend. Not too happy about the increase - or rather the forced three year thing, but I wouldn't go without my ST so it was still a no-brainer.

FWIW I have renewed (well, I will be on Sunday hopefully ;)) and think the three year thing is a good deal, so I voted for the first option. Sure, it's blackmailing me in to three years, but I think the price going down is too good to miss. I'd have been fine with it simply not going up, so it being cheaper obviously suits me. I can't see prices being fixed for the next two summers, so it's even more worth it.

Guest Geordiesned

I've renewed and taken up the 3 year proice freeze option. Or at least the further 2 year option as I took up the 2 year option last summer.

its like an addiction to tabs...keep saying i cant justify the money but then think of how much it means to me and how much i try to enjoy the game.

that coupled with the season ahead will hopefully be better than last year...

:smitten: :rolleyes: ???

Guest Jawesome

Shared one with my mate last season, not bothering this year.  Going to go to some games with atmosphere (away games).

Renewed last year, but it'll be my last season.

Fully expect it to be £600 in 09/10, so they can swivel.

£30 to watch the likes of Stoke and Wigan. Get fucked. :lol:

Edit: I'm not blaming Ashley for this, he has to keep up with the rest or get left behind. It's the greed that runs through the whole game that spoils it.

I've only posted mine earlier on (due to trying to sort a credit card out) so it won't get there until Monday now.

They'd best not be tight and try and charge me the increased prices due to missing the deadline by one day. :undecided:

Paid in instalments over last season- not taking them up on any advance renewals though. They can raise it if they like, I'll still have the option of renewing or not.