Where were you?

Tooj

Cole: Man U supporter mate of mine rang me up after school and told me to look at teletext. i didn't go to school the next day.

Shearer: was playing basketball on the beach when a friend showed up and said "you've just bought Shearer for 15 mill". Didn't believe him until i got home and checked teletext hours later.

that can't be easy

LOL, how is that even possible ??

erm....did i really have to mention that it was a little concrete court on the beach?

Guest Jungle Barry

Shearer: Sat in my room playing champ manager, had the radio on (Spice Girls - Wannabe was on, i think it was no 1 at the time) and when they went to the news and they announced it I was utterly stunned. Will never forget that as long as I live. I think i still have the journal from the next morning kicking about somewhere.

Cole: Found out when I went to pick up my paper round, couldn't believe it. Was gutted for about a week.

News certainly travelled a lot slower then than it does nowadays

Cole: Man U supporter mate of mine rang me up after school and told me to look at teletext. i didn't go to school the next day.

Shearer: was playing basketball on the beach when a friend showed up and said "you've just bought Shearer for 15 mill". Didn't believe him until i got home and checked teletext hours later.

that can't be easy

erm....did i really have to mention that it was a little concrete court on the beach?

most of the pics on here don't have a concrete court.......http://www.beachbasketball.com/

that can't be easy

most of the pics on here don't have a concrete court.......http://www.beachbasketball.com/

glorified beach version of netball that is...no?