Linked to players..

Guest stjamestoon

To a extent i agree with the topic starter

the two signings we have signed, could of been kept secret by any manager as they have very very low profile (even danny was in the press two weeks before he signed)

but you will get links to the higher quality, higher reputation players because they have a bigger profile....and there just simply isnt any links...its all very quiet

my dad allways said with Woodgates transfer back in the day under SBR... that there was too many rumours for something not to be happening...and he was correct he signed

this summer upto so far remind me of roeders...where you really cant see where our next signing is coming or who because of the lack of activity

even kevs comment after the pools match wernt very reassuring, he just mentioned looking at players, and working "hard".... but not that we were in communication with any clubs

and tbh alsong as he doesnt mention names...hes hardly giving anything away by saying were in negotiations

anyway thats my pessimistic feeling...we will get 4 players...what quality is another thing and we will certainly see the ambition of the board come sept 1st

Guest stjamestoon

Very true..thats what i was trying to get across..but most people on here like to post back sarcasm rather than sense.

Well I think I have made my views clear on this in other threads.

So I not repeat the same crap over again, just to say that, lets see some freakin action NUFC, 2 in and 6 out is hardly the position I would have expected us to be at, at this stage of the summer. Times ticking by.

To a extent i agree with the topic starter

the two signings we have signed, could of been kept secret by any manager as they have very very low profile (even danny was in the press two weeks before he signed)

but you will get links to the higher quality, higher reputation players because they have a bigger profile....and there just simply isnt any links...its all very quiet

my dad allways said with Woodgates transfer back in the day under SBR... that there was too many rumours for something not to be happening...and he was correct he signed

this summer upto so far remind me of roeders...where you really cant see where our next signing is coming or who because of the lack of activity

even kevs comment after the pools match wernt very reassuring, he just mentioned looking at players, and working "hard".... but not that we were in communication with any clubs

and tbh alsong as he doesnt mention names...hes hardly giving anything away by saying were in negotiations

anyway thats my pessimistic feeling...we will get 4 players...what quality is another thing and we will certainly see the ambition of the board come sept 1st

yeah, and we all know how well we did under Roeder

Guest stjamestoon

Still nothing...not even a real link...quite worrying seeing all of our other realistic competition doing business ..

Still nothing...not even a real link...quite worrying seeing all of our other realistic competition doing business ..

Haven't we been linked with Warnock over the past few days with their chairman admitting they turned down a bid?

Haven't we been linked with Warnock over the past few days with their chairman admitting they turned down a bid?

thats the story but i haven't seen anything from either side quoted