Dyer back tonight!

lovejoy

Guest Imperio

Hope he doesn't see any action tonight, we shouldn't rush him straight back in like we've done with a lot of players in the past.

i've honestly forgotten about dyer.  when people ask me about newcastle's struggles, even when discussing injury problems, he just doesn't even register in my mind as a factor.  but now, i wonder, if only nufc had given,owen, dyer & bernard fully fit we might be in a much different position up the table...  good luck to the lad, hope his time off has brought him some humility too.

Guest Geordiesned

Smells of poor ticket sales to me.

Others have said that, but is there anyone that's changed their mind about not going tonight just because Dyer's on the bench? I would say the majority feel pretty indifferent towards the bloke tbh.

Fat Freddy's mouthpiece Anal Oliver has spoken:

United are hoping that the appearances of their old boys will help swell the crowd tonight when they will have cash turnstiles in the following places: Sir John Hall NW corner 9 and 13, SJH NE corner 35 and 36, South East corner 52 and 53, SW corner 71 and 72.

I actually believe that Dyer could save Roeders career... for a while. We need someone like Dyer to inject some energy into the team. I'd love to see him and Martins up front together!

I think he's better in the centre where he can use his energy to run at players. When (if?) he gets fit I'd play him along side Parker with N'Zogbia left wing and maybe Duff right. Owen (when he returns) and Martins up front doesn't sound bad although I think we need a new back 4 to help out Shay.

Guest nyscooby

Dyer may be back in the team but has anyone seen him play to say if hes worth having back?

And who will he replace?

I cant see him being a match winner for us, not even close.

Hopefully i'll be proven wrong.