Season Tickets

ujpest doza

There may be some tickets available as we changed our seats again yesterday after they gave us the wrong ones the first time around. There are certainly seats available but they may suspend the sale until after the bolton game or you might find that the ST seat you want is taken for the first game.

Guest The Bort

spoke to the box office before, ST are behind dished out from thursday on over, if you aint got them by saturday you have to give the BO a call, also manure tix are being sent out and should be on doormats by thursday

no sign of season tickets or man u tickets :(

http://www.nufc.com/

Man U (a) ticket update

Club announcement made on Tuesday:

All supporters that have bought a ticket for the Manchester United match will receive their tickets in Thursday's post at the latest (Thursday 14 August 2008) - we apologise for the late delivery of these tickets.

If you have created a Friends & Family group all of your group's tickets will be sent to one of the members of your group.

Guest GodOfRods

There must be a canny few who've not renewed this season. If you go to the online box office and have a look at the seats available for the Bolton game there's loads. Especially in the Gallowgate.

Guest Geordiesned

Anyone got theirs yet?

nufc.com had something on earlier in the week saying that if you hadn't got it by this Saturday you had to phone the club but I don't know anyone who has yet received theirs.

EDIT: I've seen the update in the other thread. They're cutting it a bit bloody fine!

Anyone got theirs yet?

nufc.com had something on earlier in the week saying that if you hadn't got it by this Saturday you had to phone the club but I don't know anyone who has yet received theirs.

EDIT: I've seen the update in the other thread. They're cutting it a bit bloody fine!

You're not kidding.....................I'm on holiday on tuesday and going straight to the match from this.

Apparently there's a direct line to the box office for queries about season tickets.................and another statement saying anyone who has paid for a season ticket WILL get to the BOLTON game.

What's the bet they will issue me with a paper ticket, that's if i can get an answer from the Box Office.

That might mean i have to go to the box office to pick up my ticket on Saturday.

I'd assume the box office is open on match day?

Should be an interesting week!!!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Anyone else now thinking of getting one.

I think yesterdays performance and KKs post match comments about signings, will have non-renewers scratching round for stray pennies me thinks

Guest neesy111

I'm little worried about my season ticket. I'm off to leeds festival on Wednesday and giving my ticket to my mate. If its not here by then I wont be able to give him it and the ticket will just get wasted

same with me, the box office is a disgrace