Has Owen got another long term injury?

Decky

Yeah, I'm talking shit, but it made sense as I was typing it.

I'd rather he got match fit during this month, when we aren't very likely to get much anyway.

:lol: That regularly happens to me, think of a great point then when you hit post and re read it it sounds like total bollocks.

how in the name of beelzebub would spurs afford his wages?

Well they would have to pay Arsh about 100k per week too.

aye?  not been following that really 'cause i can't raise the interest in them much - 100k a week for arshavin?  jesus man, they must be really, really desperate if they're even considering that

aye?  not been following that really 'cause i can't raise the interest in them much - 100k a week for arshavin?  jesus man, they must be really, really desperate if they're even considering that

Well it was reported thats what he is on at Zenit, cannot imagine he would take less.

Well it was reported thats what he is on at Zenit, cannot imagine he would take less.

suppose not, nuts though for someone who really only appeared on the european radar last season