New England Captain

Gash
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Feck the whole thing, I'm not sure why anyone outside of those thugs who support league 2 sides in the south east bother with england anyway.

I support England because I'm English. Crazy concept?

I agree re: Terry though. I've thought he was very overrated for a while and is not half the player Rio is.

you're right but he's still world class and streets ahead of Carragher etc

How Ashley Young doesn't get in the team is totally beyond me. The best English player on show over the past 12 months by a million miles. I still maintain that if he'd have played in those final group games instead of Joe Cole, we'd have gone to Euro 2008.

Agree, Ashley Young had a superb season last year, got the pace of Lennon but with brains and skills to go with it. Also want to see Bentley in the side, though I'm not sure I prefer him over Joe Cole, who I also rate.

How Ashley Young doesn't get in the team is totally beyond me. The best English player on show over the past 12 months by a million miles. I still maintain that if he'd have played in those final group games instead of Joe Cole, we'd have gone to Euro 2008.

Agree, Ashley Young had a superb season last year, got the pace of Lennon but with brains and skills to go with it. Also want to see Bentley in the side, though I'm not sure I prefer him over Joe Cole, who I also rate.

Agree. Thought he was shite at first, but he has really stepped it up and proven his quality. 10m looking like a steal by now.

Scoring goals wasn't the problem towards the end. Didn't Ferdinand, Terry & Cole all miss the last couple of matches?

Guest quklaani

http://img.skysports.com/08/02/218x298/stewartdowning_652865.jpg

:idiot2: