How much more has Keegan got to give?

BONTEMPI

I think he will get us going at teams at home and that could fire us up the league if we just attack teams and make them scared of playing us. Teams will be less likely to come and "have a go". I think even with the team we have they will grow in confidence as will keegan in what he can do. I think with colo and jonas we could improve greatly based on what have seen so far and this could spark players like milner,taylor,enrique,nzogbia,martins etc

This season was never going to be about who we sign but what we did with the players that we already have. If KK does his magic with those players, then we can finish in a healthy position.

Guest hikickry

I think he will get us going at teams at home and that could fire us up the league if we just attack teams and make them scared of playing us. Teams will be less likely to come and "have a go". I think even with the team we have they will grow in confidence as will keegan in what he can do. I think with colo and jonas we could improve greatly based on what have seen so far and this could spark players like milner,taylor,enrique,nzogbia,martins etc

completely agree, if we become the aggressive force we are capable of, we can instill fear into them, like we used to. Allardyce just got it all wrong, people werent scared of us, they probably looked forward to playing us, knowing full well that if they nicked a goal, we werent likely to grab one back. Keegan just loves to attack and that has to be our way forward this season.