Wednesday's Agenda

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

It could easily be a meeting where Ashley tells Keegan we have 3 top signings in place, one of the WoW variety, but we need to sacrifice Milner in order for them all to go through

It could easily be a meeting where Ashley tells Keegan we have 3 top signings in place, one of the WoW variety, but we need to sacrifice Milner in order for them all to go through

That would be nice, but kinda harsh on Milner's family and that.

Don't think Milner would take it too bad now. :coolsmiley:

Guest michaelfoster

11am - Tea or coffee

5pm - Inform KK that because of naughty Milner, talks on Owen's contract and future transfers will have to wait until the Christmas party.

Terry Mac been invited to the meeting then.

Guest sicko2ndbest

After what the little twat has done today, i think we should sacrifice him pontius pilot style

I'm at the Marriott Forest of Arden hotel and saw Denis Wise about about hour ago. He wouldn't speak to me though which is hardly surprising. The team stayed here last night. Off to listen outside all the meeting rooms.....

I'm at the Marriott Forest of Arden hotel and saw Denis Wise about about hour ago. He wouldn't speak to me though which is hardly surprising. The team stayed here last night. Off to listen outside all the meeting rooms.....

:lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not in London then, dosnt want to face KK knowing he has got fuk all lined up

Knee cap the fuka

Guest Chubby Jason

Did he tell you to "fack off" and call you a "Norfern cant!!"?

Ps the first message was from 10am this morning but didn't upload for some reason till this afternoon. There's no sign of any of them anywhere but they definitely met here this morning. Tony Jiminez was at the match last night.

Wonder when the first details will leak/be made up.

Probably tomorrow's Mail/Sun. The Milner thing is the obvious one.

it's been stated that milner sent his request in on august 20th so i doubt keegan just found out yesterday like some of the press are making out.

Wonder when the first details will leak/be made up.

Probably tomorrow's Mail/Sun. The Milner thing is the obvious one.

it's been stated that milner sent his request in on august 20th so i doubt keegan just found out yesterday like some of the press are making out.

Yeah, it's ridiculous for people to say that Keegan wouldn't know, he'd be the first to know! If you don't hand a transfer request in to the manager then who do you hand it into!?!

Anyone who says the Chairman is a cock.

Guest optimistic nit

After what the little twat has done today, i think we should sacrifice him pontius pilot style

what did he do? run over your firstborn?