Official Serie A Thread

Decky

Spalletti is a good manager, but word is he's bound for Juve.. if that's the case, it'd be better to replace him, but Roma's problems are more long term than that, as the Sensi famiglia are broke as fuck and signora Rosella said that they'll have to sell players to balance the sheets..

all in all a similar situation to ours.. no owner, no manager, no hope.

I just hope Aquilani doesn't end up in Inter in the winter.. I'd honestly rather sell him to Lazio.

Guest Heneage

It's been amusing seeing Steve Bruce's young 'un Alex, being linked with Fiorentina, Genoa & Napoli the past few days. :lol:

Is it where hes pondering his summer holiday? :lol:

Hopefully Rome derbys on Will Hill TV.

Guest LucaAltieri

watched AC Milan today. Absolutely RIVETING stuff

not....

Yeah, they just need one inept managerial appointment and to sell Kaka and then they'll have a fall from grace to rival ours.

not....

Yeah, they just need one inept managerial appointment and to sell Kaka and then they'll have a fall from grace to rival ours.

Many do not agree with me, but I think Kaka is the most overrated "superstar" footballer in the world.

not....

Pato will be awesome in a few years so Milan ain't go anywhere. Aren't they top of the league?

Guest LucaAltieri

not....

Many do not agree with me, but I think Kaka is the most overrated "superstar" footballer in the world.

Nah, Kaka is the real deal. Thought he played well today. He was the main threat going forward.

If you want to talk about overrated superstars then compare Kaka's performance to Ronaldo's performance in that Milan v. Man U champions league semi.

Guest LucaAltieri

not....

Pato will be awesome in a few years so Milan ain't go anywhere. Aren't they top of the league?

They're up there, but I don't think they're top. Think they moved up into 2nd today. Still doesn't stop them being shite, mind. When Gattuso is pushing on, as are Inzaghi, Seedorf, Emerson, Jankulovski, etc.

Even if Pato does turn good (although he's not one I rate all that highly) they still need  a lot more than that to ensure they don't keep slipping.

not....

Good football player, but he has fallen of a whole lot since last year, he isnt as good as before, at the same time i think one of the reasons is that he hasnt got the freedom to play his game anymore as he gets targeted by two defending players each game.

EDIT: i hate Totti so much i cant put words to it, what a f***ing diving c***, meh

Sure he is a good footballer. I just don't think he's anywhere near as good as he's made out to be.

not....

They're up there, but I don't think they're top. Think they moved up into 2nd today. Still doesn't stop them being shite, mind. When Gattuso is pushing on, as are Inzaghi, Seedorf, Emerson, Jankulovski, etc.

Even if Pato does turn good (although he's not one I rate all that highly) they still need  a lot more than that to ensure they don't keep slipping.

Milan haven't lost in 10 and have charged up the table. I think they'll give Inter a good run. They've got money and will spend again when necessary.