Andorra 0-2 England

Dave

Guest Heneage

Ahh but you must remember, a lot of the Portugal U-21 play in the Liga Vitalis (Championship) they are not as big and well developed as their counterparts.

Agbonlahor should most definatly be on the England team. He has scored a hatrick this year while Rooney has scored nothing and Defoe has scored one goal but has been invisable in other games. Agbonalahor's pace is frightening, he could really make an impact on the squad.

I'd like to see what Milner could do on the right for the England team. Give him a chance is what I say, we're facing crappy opposition and this is the time to try out new things, yet it's the same shitty team that was under Mac.

Guest timmy boy

Agbonalahor is very hit and miss for me, without his pace I'm not sure he would be up to much.His first touch can be awful and his finishing isn't great either but sometimes he does the business very much like Martins in that sense.

Agbonlahor should most definatly be on the England team. He has scored a hatrick this year while Rooney has scored nothing and Defoe has scored one goal but has been invisable in other games. Agbonalahor's pace is frightening, he could really make an impact on the squad.

I'd like to see what Milner could do on the right for the England team. Give him a chance is what I say, we're facing crappy opposition and this is the time to try out new things, yet it's the same shitty team that was under Mac.

The friendly against the Czechs I simply could not understand. No Young. No Agbonlahor. No Richards. I know, let's play a side that we already know has played 10000 times before against mid-level European opposition.

It's immensely frustrating. Oh and on another topic, the best thing that can happen for Wayne Rooney is that he's dropped for a couple of games, whether that be at international or domestic level. Getting complacent and thinking he can walk into the team on name alone and not get dropped. At least there were signs of some of the players being given a kick up the arse with Capello apparently bollocking Cole and Rooney.

Agbonalahor is very hit and miss for me, without his pace I'm not sure he would be up to much.His first touch can be awful and his finishing isn't great either but sometimes he does the business very much like Martins in that sense.

Well I'd much rather have him up front than Defoe. Agbonlahor will probably be on the World Cup team in 2010, but he'll have no experience with the team. He'll just be thrown on there and told to score and then blasted in the papers when he doesn't deliver.

The friendly against the Czechs I simply could not understand. No Young. No Agbonlahor. No Richards. I know, let's play a side that we already know has played 10000 times before against mid-level European opposition.

It's immensely frustrating. Oh and on another topic, the best thing that can happen for Wayne Rooney is that he's dropped for a couple of games, whether that be at international or domestic level. Getting complacent and thinking he can walk into the team on name alone and not get dropped. At least there were signs of some of the players being given a kick up the arse with Capello apparently bollocking Cole and Rooney.

Brown,  Lampard, and Beckham won't even be on that team because they'll be old by then yet these guys are playing all the qualifying games. It's time for Capello to build the World Cup team now and get everyone geled together. Agbonlahor, Young, Richards and maybe even James Milner and Michael Johnson should be getting the starts. They're hungry players with plenty to prove and they'll be the players in the World Cup.