" We are the loyalist football supporters , the world . . . . . "

kane2005

This has never been a question of getting behind the team. We're doing this because the heart of the team has been ripped away by a clueless b******. His input for tansfers has been embarassing and it's time for the fans to stop being the butt of the joke AGAIN. So for all those having a go at the protestors, carry on enjoy the Ashley era but for those who care about the direction of the club, sometimes there comes a  point where something needs to be done. The team will be supported, it always has, but Ashley MUST see the hatred for him.

I care absolutely about the diection of the club - we were going in the wrong one and now things are looking a lot better, the Keegan incident apart

so, tell me about the things that are looking better...

finances, first team squad, scouting system to name three.

In contrast to: Nearly no spending, a small squad and as many injuries as ever. I think we improved on the field, but think that was down to KK.  Concerning transfers, we'll still have to wait and see to judge Nacho and Xisco...

This has never been a question of getting behind the team. We're doing this because the heart of the team has been ripped away by a clueless b******. His input for tansfers has been embarassing and it's time for the fans to stop being the butt of the joke AGAIN. So for all those having a go at the protestors, carry on enjoy the Ashley era but for those who care about the direction of the club, sometimes there comes a  point where something needs to be done. The team will be supported, it always has, but Ashley MUST see the hatred for him.

I care absolutely about the diection of the club - we were going in the wrong one and now things are looking a lot better, the Keegan incident apart

so, tell me about the things that are looking better...

finances, first team squad, scouting system to name three.

In contrast to: Nearly no spending, a small squad and as many injuries as ever. I think we improved on the field, but think that was down to KK.  Concerning transfers, we'll still have to wait and see to judge Nacho and Xisco...

debts cleared, club in a much better position. small squad, but a lot of quality - best squad since SBR. Yes we havent seen Xisco and Nacho, but do you have any issues with any of the others?

As soon as the new manager is in, and as long as he is of a good standard (ie not poyet) all this will be forgotten very quickly and we can get on with the bloody season

If we're doing well things may be more quickly forgotten, but don't forget that any new manager will be working under the restraints that Keegan had to endure. i.e having some of his buys/sales chosen for him, wether he agrees with them or not.

Effectively, the manager will pick the team from a squad that has been chosen for him.

No matter wether Keegan or anyone else was manager, surely that's an unacceptable situation.

As soon as the new manager is in, and as long as he is of a good standard (ie not poyet) all this will be forgotten very quickly and we can get on with the bloody season

If we're doing well things may be more quickly forgotten, but don't forget that any new manager will be working under the restraints that Keegan had to endure. i.e having some of his buys/sales chosen for him, wether he agrees with them or not.

Effectively, the manager will pick the team from a squad that has been chosen for him.

No matter wether Keegan or anyone else was manager, surely that's an unacceptable situation.

nah, i think the new manager will be more than aware of the situation. As its been publicly debated, this is the way more and more teams are going. If a Poyet, a Zico or even worse a Wise becomes manager, they will be aware of the structure and will have to be happy with it to take the job.

nah, i think the new manager will be more than aware of the situation. As its been publicly debated, this is the way more and more teams are going. If a Poyet, a Zico or even worse a Wise becomes manager, they will be aware of the structure and will have to be happy with it to take the job.

I'm certain a new manager will have to work with exactly the same system we have in place now.

If the owner was prepared to just scrap his idea as easily as that, he would have done so already to keep Keegan.

Guest The Libertine

" We are the loyalist football supporters , the world . . . . . "

we arent and we never will be. thats just a blatant lie.

I went to the blaydon races twas on the 9th of june .

You werent and I wasnt so thats just a blatant lie.

thats exactly the same thing. excellent point. you should be the next manager.