" We are the loyalist football supporters , the world . . . . . "

kane2005

I said early on a "Boycoutt" will not happen.

It will look like it tho, as all the people who were never going in the first place will make it look as if they were going to and say oooh no I'm not anymore, so sky can have their mongo's from the north

nothing should kick off........but my guess is there will be little flash points

That can happen at anytime though, I just hope the stewards aren't told to be OTT as that would be the most obvious flash point.

What I find ironic is that fanzines are jointly promoting action which will harm the club financially and publicly to the delight of the gutter press which they so often rail against.

or they don't want to lose sales.

The fanzines or the press? Either way the post makes no sense.

nothing should kick off........but my guess is there will be little flash points

That can happen at anytime though, I just hope the stewards aren't told to be OTT as that would be the most obvious flash point.

obviously it could happen at any time but i think there is more chance on staurday than those previously.

Just an idea, but how about we go to the match and get behind the team as normal? Then we can move on as quickly as possible and maybe still have a decent season. Oh no but i forgot, this is newcastle and some idiots are going to make a big drama out of it, probably just to get on SSN and then the next week go back to normal.... groundbreaking stuff. Let's stop being daft and get behind the fucking team for christs sake, the only thing that will come of protests is more negative press for another week. As soon as the new manager is in, and as long as he is of a good standard (ie not poyet) all this will be forgotten very quickly and we can get on with the bloody season

Just an idea, but how about we go to the match and get behind the team as normal? Then we can move on as quickly as possible and maybe still have a decent season. Oh no but i forgot, this is newcastle and some idiots are going to make a big drama out of it, probably just to get on SSN and then the next week go back to normal.... groundbreaking stuff. Let's stop being daft and get behind the f***ing team for christs sake, the only thing that will come of protests is more negative press for another week. As soon as the new manager is in, and as long as he is of a good standard (ie not poyet) all this will be forgotten very quickly and we can get on with the bloody season

I think towing the line will make a Poyet type of appointment more likely as they will then know that they can just piss all over us, that's just my opinion though.

Let me give a brief outsider's perspective.

Some of the reactions I've seen on here, and from other NUFC fans I know have been purely emotionally driven. King Kev's gone. The 'Messiah' who brought those days of fantasy football, gloriously entertaining games.

Get a f***ing grip.

The longer fans moan on about how he's been harshly treated (which, if you believe the stories, he certainly has been), the longer the media will pick up on this, and be provided with limitless ammunition.

Let this not be a moan against KK - I personally like the man, and I think his personality is brilliant, and one I truly hope is back in the game in the near future.

But boycotts? Right-oh. Give the media a field day. It will do completely nothing. Apart from maybe inspire Hull.

Guest Toon Argy

Some of the reactions I've seen on here, and from other NUFC fans I know have been purely emotionally driven. King Kev's gone. The 'Messiah' who brought those days of fantasy football, gloriously entertaining games.

Get a f***ing grip.

The longer fans moan on about how he's been harshly treated (which, if you believe the stories, he certainly has been), the longer the media will pick up on this, and be provided with limitless ammunition.

Let this not be a moan against KK - I personally like the man, and I think his personality is brilliant, and one I truly hope is back in the game in the near future.

But boycotts? Right-oh. Give the media a field day. It will do completely nothing. Apart from maybe inspire Hull.

I don't think many/anyone are going to be boycotting the game.

Get a f***ing grip.

Precisely. It was an emotionally driven campaign inspired by KK's departure, that has ultimately (and rightly) fallen flat on it's face, due to logical reasoning drowning it out.

Guest Toon Argy

Get a f***ing grip.

Precisely. It was an emotionally driven campaign inspired by KK's departure, that has ultimately (and rightly) fallen flat on it's face, due to logical reasoning drowning it out.

We need to do something though if we are unhappy with Ashley and want him out. We can't just carry on like nothings happened

I said early on a "Boycoutt" will not happen.

It will look like it tho, as all the people who were never going in the first place will make it look as if they were going to and say oooh no I'm not anymore, so sky can have their mongo's from the north

Sad but true, like I said most of those who are saying "oh I'm boycotting the game me" don't have tickets anyway.

idiot mungs like in this thread will allow the money men to continue to thrive.

Tme to stand up and say NO! to them.  Time to have some convictions and not be spineless also rands/sheep.

Anyone with any loyalty should boycott this match.

i may boycott when someone proves to me who is in the wrong.

(possibly wouldn't though)

Tme to stand up and say NO! to them.  Time to have some convictions and not be spineless also rands/sheep.

why am i a sheep for wanting to go to the match? If i dont agree with a boycott, how does that make me a sheep? what if i think the reaction to wanting Ashley and co out are over the top?

does that still make me a sheep?

yep, they were th

I'm sure some of the little fuckers that turn up at the games will think it's a good idea, I've seen it first hand at away games; Coventry the other week for instance. They basically can't handle their beer and get ideas above their station when people don't "stand up if you love the Toon"

Did these kids have seats in the front row just to the side of the goal by any chance?

A few seats back from the front row but yeah!

i think the kids you were on about were on my bus. On the way back to the bus after the game one of them were stood at the side of the bus with a policeman so i dont know if he got kicked out or what.

they should have done, were calling people wankers for not standing up when they were singing and giving out w***** signs here there and everywhere.

They wern't too happy with the people on the bus for not joining in with their chants on the way there or way back. So they resorted to singing 'sit down if you love sunderland'.

Was this the kids with the Spiderman mask and foam shit?

" We are the loyalist football supporters , the world . . . . . "

we arent and we never will be. thats just a blatant lie.

I went to the blaydon races twas on the 9th of june .

You werent and I wasnt so thats just a blatant lie.

Listen man, fair enough if you think you want to boycott the game or whatever, but it's stupid to say that anyone who disagrees isn't loyal or is a 'sheep' or something equally idiotic.

Personally, I think blame should be shared between Keegan and the club, I don't have any problem with Ashley at the moment and so I won't be boycotting anything.

Baaa!

This has never been a question of getting behind the team. We're doing this because the heart of the team has been ripped away by a clueless bastard. His input for tansfers has been embarassing and it's time for the fans to stop being the butt of the joke AGAIN. So for all those having a go at the protestors, carry on enjoy the Ashley era but for those who care about the direction of the club, sometimes there comes a  point where something needs to be done. The team will be supported, it always has, but Ashley MUST see the hatred for him.

This has never been a question of getting behind the team. We're doing this because the heart of the team has been ripped away by a clueless b******. His input for tansfers has been embarassing and it's time for the fans to stop being the butt of the joke AGAIN. So for all those having a go at the protestors, carry on enjoy the Ashley era but for those who care about the direction of the club, sometimes there comes a  point where something needs to be done. The team will be supported, it always has, but Ashley MUST see the hatred for him.

what do you think the worse thing Ashley has done is???

This has never been a question of getting behind the team. We're doing this because the heart of the team has been ripped away by a clueless bastard. His input for tansfers has been embarassing and it's time for the fans to stop being the butt of the joke AGAIN. So for all those having a go at the protestors, carry on enjoy the Ashley era but for those who care about the direction of the club, sometimes there comes a  point where something needs to be done. The team will be supported, it always has, but Ashley MUST see the hatred for him.

I care absolutely about the diection of the club - we were going in the wrong one and now things are looking a lot better, the Keegan incident apart.

I wish people would stop saying that anyone who isn't tearing their hair out with rage towards Ashley 'isn't loyal' is a 'sheep' or 'doesn't care about the club'. Self important feckers.

This has never been a question of getting behind the team. We're doing this because the heart of the team has been ripped away by a clueless b******. His input for tansfers has been embarassing and it's time for the fans to stop being the butt of the joke AGAIN. So for all those having a go at the protestors, carry on enjoy the Ashley era but for those who care about the direction of the club, sometimes there comes a  point where something needs to be done. The team will be supported, it always has, but Ashley MUST see the hatred for him.

this

I care absolutely about the diection of the club - we were going in the wrong one and now things are looking a lot better, the Keegan incident apart

so, tell me about the things that are looking better...

I care absolutely about the diection of the club - we were going in the wrong one and now things are looking a lot better, the Keegan incident apart

finances, first team squad, scouting system to name three.

All in my opinion of course:

We aren't in the championship, which we might well have been with the last owner and Allardyce.

A thorough review of the club has taken place.

We have a management structure in place that will work better with the right man in the hotseat.

We are engaged in sensible, sustainable spending.

The players we have brought in look good.

The squad, although small, is a lot better than last season.

Anyway, this thread isn't to debate the endless evils of Mike 'Hitler' Ashley, that's been done to death over the last few days.  I just think the rhetoric about the 'heart being ripped out the team' and the vitriol directed towards Ashley is ridiculous.

On the theme of the thread, our loyalty is out achilles heal sometimes... we are passionate but not very reasonable at times like this.