Whoring the club around

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't get the point of this thread TBH. We protested for Ashley to sell, and we got our way - now we're complaining he's 'whoring the club around', do we want him to sell or what?

That's HTT for you.

:lol: Indeed

Maybe it's just a case of wanting him to sell through the normal channels. Thaksin Sinawatra, despite being a lunatic fugative, managed to sell Man City, who were in as bad a state as us almost, with minimum fuss and no publicity... Not saying it's always that easy but we seem to be going to a ridiculous extreme the other way, if just a few of the press reports are to be believed.

Guest Howaythetoon

First of all I did not specifically want Mike Ashley out although I understood his position would be untenable and his mismanagement of the club has left me feeling he isn't and never will be up to the task and second of all I didn't protest at the weekend against Ashley or anyone else. Not that this should matter, even if I did want him out and protested that doesn't mean I should be happy with the way in which we're being whored around the globe or the manner in which we're being put "up for sale" as the two are clearly separate issues. For what it is worth I was hoping Ashley would redeem himself by getting rid of the people doing his dirty business for him so to speak and either reappoint Keegan or stop with the petty legal case and appoint someone who could at least give fans hope. He obviously doesn't give a damn regardless of what his cleverly worded PR stunt of a statement suggests however which I'm not buying and nor should you. Those in defence of Ashley claim KK spat the dummy out, gave up on the club blah blah blah yet ironically the very man you're defending is doing exactly the same only he's looking to cash in big style which now seems to have been his aim all along. The man has no concept of what is right or good for Newcastle United only himself and his pals, if he did he wouldn't be embarrassing himself and this club any further than he has done by yes - whoring the club around. There is a way to do business and this isn't it in my opinion. Hopefully he'll be gone soon although I don't hold out much hope with the next owners whoever they may be. The man's judgment has already been proved suspect at best and down right embarrassing at worst. GO MIKEY!

Who said anything about not supporting the team?

Any protest should be after games only, nothing at all before or during a match but I think it we leave it he will just let time pass and hope we start to forget.

Ok so I gather you want him to sell pronto coz you think he "will just let time pass" but HTT says he should not whore the club around and Petelockey says he should do it the Thaksin way which surely will take time. So:

If he tries to sell quick, then he is whoring the club around

If he doesnt whore the club around and takes his time like Thaksin then he will be accused of just letting time pass cue for more protest!

Man you guys (the Ashley bashers) can't even agree amongst yourselves  ;D

Guest Howaythetoon

as he's seemingly went about everything else the wrong way since he took over.

Hahahahaha!

Freddy Shepherd was attacked for less put it that way by a large majority. Everything Ashley has done while owning Newcastle has failed, backfired or put us a step or two backwards. But hey, he loves the club...

So much fucking so when someone lights a fire under his arse he sobs and spits the dummy out before fucking off around the globe demanding ridiculous sums for the club. In between making himself look an even bigger tit of course.

Hahahahaha!

Freddy Shepherd was attacked for less put it that way by a large majority. Everything Ashley has done while owning Newcastle has failed, backfired or put us a step or two backwards. But hey, he loves the club...

So much fucking so when someone lights a fire under his arse he sobs and spits the dummy out before fucking off around the globe demanding ridiculous sums for the club. In between making himself look an even bigger tit of course.

He couldn't really win could he.

Guest Howaythetoon

Any protest should be after games only, nothing at all before or during a match but I think it we leave it he will just let time pass and hope we start to forget.

Ok so I gather you want him to sell pronto coz you think he "will just let time pass" but HTT says he should not whore the club around and Petelockey says he should do it the Thaksin way which surely will take time. So:

If he tries to sell quick, the he is whoring the club around

If he doesnt whore the club around and takes his time like Thaksin then he will be accused of just letting time pass cue for more protest!

Ah, the childish monikers are coming out "ashley bashers" :lol:

This is serious.

I can only speak for myself but I don't care how long it takes for him to sell the club so long as A| he does and B| he does it in a discreet and professional manner selling to the best people possible and if not, then he has a hell of a job on to turn things around.

Hahahahaha!

So much f***ing so when someone lights a fire under his arse he sobs and spits the dummy out before f***ing off around the globe demanding ridiculous sums for the club. In between making himself look an even bigger tit of course.

Everything?

Chris what is it that he has done that has 'failed' besides allegedly (we still don't know what's in the contract or what really happened....hence 'alleged') not agreeing to the terms and conditions + freedom that Keegan wanted.....or is that your everything?

This is serious.

I can only speak for myself but I don't care how long it takes for him to sell the club so long as A| he does and B| he does it in a discreet and professional manner selling to the best people possible and if not, then he has a hell of a job on to turn things around.

Seriously if all you do (post Keegan) is bash err Ashley whatever he does in multiple threads (quite a few which you started)....what do you expect me to call you? Don't mean that as an insult, just calling a spade for a spade

Guest Howaythetoon

Hahahahaha!

So much f***ing so when someone lights a fire under his arse he sobs and spits the dummy out before f***ing off around the globe demanding ridiculous sums for the club. In between making himself look an even bigger tit of course.

Everything?

Chris what is it that he has done that has 'failed' besides allegedly (we still don't know what's in the contract or what really happened....hence 'alleged') not agreeing to the terms and conditions + freedom that Keegan wanted.....or is that your everything?

Yes everything. What has he done that has worked or will work? If I'm not mistaken our club is in a mess right now on and off the field and I for one cannot find anything that Ashley has done or introduced to crow about or be positive about.

If you can, then by all means elaborate I'm all ears.

Guest Howaythetoon

This is serious.

Seriously if all you do (post Keegan) is bash err Ashley whatever he does in multiple threads (quite a few which you started)....what do you expect me to call you? Don't mean that as an insult, just calling a spade for a spade

What do you expect me to do? How am I supposed to react? I see our club being whored about and I'm supposed to what? I say what I see Alpal or rather I say how I feel and I find this whole new saga pathetic  and the people behind it and the manner in which they've approached it more embarrassing with every passing day.

What the fuck do you care anyway? You've got your wish, Mike 'worse than Shepherd' Ashley is on his way reluctantly, so what if he makes a few million for himself - you've got what you wanted. He could always stay and not "whore the club around" but then all you'd do is protest against the nasty cockney (cockneys come from Buckinghamshire now?) man again.

You'll attack for him for everything. Literally, you've admitted as much. Your contempt for the man is blinding you.

Guest Howaythetoon

What the f*** do you care anyway? You've got your wish, Mike 'worse than Shepherd' Ashley is on his way reluctantly, so what if makes a few million for himself - you've got what you wanted.

You'll attack for him for everything. Literally, you've admitted as much. Your contempt for the man is blinding you.

What a nirmal.

What the f*** do you care anyway? You've got your wish, Mike 'worse than Shepherd' Ashley is on his way reluctantly, so what if makes a few million for himself - you've got what you wanted.

What a nirmal.

Great reply. Firmly put me in my place. Nice one.

Frankly, there is a whole raft of issues that has led us to where we are now. There has to be some acceptance on all sides of the debate as to the rights, wrongs or otherwise of this sad affair. We have to sort the wheat from the chaff; part of this may to accept that there is no whoring going on but a reconciliation.

Ashley is a (proven) business man so I'm sure he knows what hes doing when it comes to buying and selling. He will watch all the factors, including the markets and availabilty of potential customers, then offer the prize when he feels right.

The protestors got there wish, now allow ashley to sell the club HE OWNS how he wants.

Hahahahaha!

Christ.

You used to make some half decent posts, the sentimentality being somewhat endearing. Yet now, it is hard to describe just how painfully embarrassing you get sometimes.

Chill the fuck out.

Guest guinness_fiend

Short story:  Ashley owns the club, he can do with it what he wants.  He can whore it around for a trillion pounds or sell it at an undervalue in order to cripple us.  At the end of the day, we took the risk in thinking that a billionaire would be the cure to all of our problems and it has backfired.

Another nail in the coffin of modern football I am afraid.