The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I predicted the bloke you supported would wreck the team and leave the club in debt. You said he wouldn't and wanted to judge him when he'd spent the money and built his own team. Why aren't you happy? You got what you wanted.

exactly. And guess what, his hero spent a shitload of money and gave him "his own team" including replacing the "cancer" with a "proper player", so if the board go and it goes pear shaped, he'll deny or ignore it again

Eh?

Baggio thinks that selling out to someone who clearly uses us purely to make money and asset-strip would show the Shepherd doesn't care about the future of the club. I'm sure he wouldn't mind Shepherd selling out and getting hideously rich off it if the persons taking over don't clearly want to asset-strip.

How is that 'damned if they do, damned if they don't'?

Perhaps he wants them to go, but ensure the club is handed over to someone responsible?

and you can't see that they would think why not sell out as nobody wants them ? You say you don't want them, so what are you complaining about ...

As some of us keep saying, be careful what you wish for. Look at our past, and look at other clubs, look at the reaction of the manure fans who wanted those irish blokes out then criticised them for selling to Glazier. It seems that some Newcastle fans are becoming more like fuckwit manure fans in more ways than one.

In case you haven't noticed, look at the title of this thread, which you are rather enthusiastically supporting.

:lol:

I wasn't even making a point with that post, merely trying to explain Baggio's point of view that was spectacularly misinterpreted by HTL. Baggio even confirmed what i'd posted.

Talk about picking an argument...

Guest ToonFanNorway

Eh?

Baggio thinks that selling out to someone who clearly uses us purely to make money and asset-strip would show the Shepherd doesn't care about the future of the club. I'm sure he wouldn't mind Shepherd selling out and getting hideously rich off it if the persons taking over don't clearly want to asset-strip.

Perhaps he wants them to go, but ensure the club is handed over to someone responsible?

and you can't see that they would think why not sell out as nobody wants them ? You say you don't want them, so what are you complaining about ...

As some of us keep saying, be careful what you wish for. Look at our past, and look at other clubs, look at the reaction of the manure fans who wanted those irish blokes out then criticised them for selling to Glazier. It seems that some Newcastle fans are becoming more like fuckwit manure fans in more ways than one.

In case you haven't noticed, look at the title of this thread, which you are rather enthusiastically supporting.

I wasn't even making a point with that post, merely trying to explain Baggio's point of view that was spectacularly misinterpreted by HTL. Baggio even confirmed what i'd posted.

Better than Enders this lads !!!

The club isn't going to get bought by an asset-stripper – for the simple reason that there are no assets to strip.

:lol: :lol: spoken like a true deluded bandwagon jumper

Spoken like an ignorant scare-monger.

As discussed on the "NUFC-Finances" thread, the club has net assets (value of fixed assets minus debt) of around £16 million (source: the club's latest financial report).

To take ownership of the club would cost around £120 million.

Some may be daft enough to believe that it's worth spending £120 million to strip assets worth £16 million, but they're more likely to be found posting fatuous pro-Shepherd arguments on this board than running the kind of operation which has that much to invest.

The club isn't going to get bought by an asset-stripper – for the simple reason that there are no assets to strip.

:lol: :lol: spoken like a true deluded bandwagon jumper

Spoken like an ignorant scare-monger.

As discussed on the "NUFC-Finances" thread, the club has net assets (value of fixed assets minus debt) of around £16 million (source: the club's latest financial report).

To take ownership of the club would cost around £120 million.

Some may be daft enough to believe that it's worth spending £120 million to strip assets worth £16 million, but they're more likely to be found posting fatuous pro-Shepherd arguments on this board than running the kind of operation which has that much to invest.

Scaremongering who exactly ?

You got what you wanted, you wanted your hero to spend unlimited cash and build his own team., the cancer is gone, and replaced by a nice boy. So what are you complaining about

With regard to Man U, some may have failed to notice that they appear to be doing very well after the takeover. :lol: :lol: :lol:

don't tell me, you've been to Old Trafford lately ?

Have you answered my question about who you would have appointed with a better track record than Dalglish that would have guaranteed success ?

Guest The Fox

To be honest with you he cant figure out much.

Got some sort of fetish about Kenny though. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

What are you going to say if Polygon take over the club and sell players if they don't get instant success and the return on their investement ? Back to those days that you loved ?

If the Halls and Shepherd sell to a hedge fund such as Polygon who are out to make quick money out of us, it'll show that the money mentmore to them than the future survival and welfare of the club.

This one should be kept forever. Classic of all time.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't. As I've been saying all along. It's this kind of attitude that makes the journalists write the stuff the do about Newcastle supporters, and you think they're writing shite....

I think the club should only be sold to someone who has the best intentions for the club? Don't you?

Shepherd and the Halls continually bang on about how they're fans like us, we'll if they sell out to a hedge fund, a company that is known to asset strip to make fast money would that be the actions of a fan? would you sell to them if you were in charge?

priceless, what a u-turn

Can you post a link to my comments that make you think I've made a u-turn. Cheers.

To be honest with you he cant figure out much.

Got some sort of fetish about Kenny though. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

I can figure out where St James Park is though John .. as well as numerous away ground close to where you live ...

This will be better settled by a water fight instead of these...posts. Someone could video it and send it to YouTube and then I can watch some O.A.P's running around a wood like children squirting each other...with their plastic water guns. The point is, it would be more fun to watch than to read.

What are you going to say if Polygon take over the club and sell players if they don't get instant success and the return on their investement ? Back to those days that you loved ?

If the Halls and Shepherd sell to a hedge fund such as Polygon who are out to make quick money out of us, it'll show that the money mentmore to them than the future survival and welfare of the club.

This one should be kept forever. Classic of all time.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't. As I've been saying all along. It's this kind of attitude that makes the journalists write the stuff the do about Newcastle supporters, and you think they're writing shite....

I think the club should only be sold to someone who has the best intentions for the club? Don't you?

Shepherd and the Halls continually bang on about how they're fans like us, we'll if they sell out to a hedge fund, a company that is known to asset strip to make fast money would that be the actions of a fan? would you sell to them if you were in charge?

priceless, what a u-turn

Can you post a link to my comments that make you think I've made a u-turn. Cheers.

having threw abuse at the board throughout this thread, and others, you now claim they owe you some loyalty ....  :lol: and we could of course easily end up worse off .. it seems to me you are paving the way for a u-turn ..... that is, IF the penny is dropping ...  :roll:

Cheers.

Eh?

I knew exactly what Baggio was on about.