No new owner by Febuary 1st = relegation?

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Dennis Wise as manager of NUFC. Truly a disturbing thought.

Chris Hughton as caretaker manager of NUFC.  a truly disturbing reality.

Hughton although admittedly out of his death is not as odious as the poisoned rodent. Fans should have a decent relationship with the manager of their club - won't happen if Wise is in charge.

You'd take relegation over Wise? That's where we're headed.

Hughton although admittedly out of his death is not as odious as the poisoned rodent. Fans should have a decent relationship with the manager of their club - won't happen if Wise is in charge.

The utter selfishness behind that statement is beaten only by it's stupidity.

The utter selfishness behind that statement is beaten only by it's stupidity.

Aye. Has to be said that avoiding relegation is now the focus of our attention - regardless of the personnel involved

I knew it !  :cheesy: Dennis Wise is the Lone Ranger.

Maybe this is what was meant all along. A sort of grand plan by the yapping chihuahua. Give Keegan the huff so he'll walk, keep your head down when all are losing their's, let the coach take the flak then when there is no hope and a hero is needed up step's our Dennis the mudslinger.  I mean, what happens if he comes in and start's to win games? Dennis Wise: the saviour of the Toon Army.

"Walking in a Wisee wonderland" doesn't exactly trip off the tongue does it.  :razz:

I knew it !  :cheesy: Dennis Wise is the Lone Ranger.

Maybe this is what was meant all along. A sort of grand plan by the yapping chihuahua. Give Keegan the huff so he'll walk, keep your head down when all are losing their's, let the coach take the flak then when there is no hope and a hero is needed up step's our Dennis the mudslinger.  I mean, what happens if he comes in and start's to win games? Dennis Wise: the saviour of the Toon Army.

"Walking in a Wisee wonderland" doesn't exactly trip off the tongue does it.  :razz:

Some people would prefer to get relegated rather than contemplate it, I agree.

I noticed this on another forum and it made for quite interesting reading about Ashley's plummeting finances (I know fuck all about this sort of thing myself, but it would explain the reported collosal asking price for NUFC).  Could all be bollocks, like most forum ramblings of course :)

He owned 100% shares in his company "Sports Direct" he floated the company and sold 40% shares i.e raising his personal books by £700 million Cash, he made promises to spend £100 million on the brand as part of the floatation so that is down to £600 million, then he has the arduos task of getting at the cash without being penalised with TAX. As he retained 60% of the shares which at the time were valued at approx 1.2 billion, his 60% shares are now valued at £350 million, and decreasing daily.

I have heard as i work in the City that he has been short selling his own shares through a perosnal broker, that tells us 2 things, firstly it is classed as insider trading - illegal, possible custodial sentence if caught etc.

Secondly to do this with your own company to make a quick buck is like selling your granny in business terms.

He is a rich succesful man, he is not skint, but his net value has plummeted and it will start to bite hard in 6 months, we all know this christmas is going to be very much the 2nd winter of discontent for the majority, not many tills rattling and we will see desperation in the january sales.

So by then his net asset value will probably be less than 1 billion, even if he has invested wisely, there are not many people who have not taken a hit even on a good investment.

He will sell NUFC for £300 million that is the word in the City, and it is predicted it will be done in the next 8 weeks, not sure who to myself but that is the city talk.

When all is said and done, he has done NUFC good and bad, he has stready the club financially but rocked it hard in other ways, i always thought it would be short lived, but not this short, i think he had a 3 year plan not 16 months, so he is trying to make up the difference in what he thought he could achieve over the 3 years with the sale price, £300 million will see him gone for sure, the Arabs are just waiting they ar enot daft they might wait until January until Sport Direct starts to shake, then they will have him on the ropes pretty much.