Sources close to Mike Ashley - SSN

Guest hindu times

Yeah I know the only reason I'm keeping an open mind on this is because I'm scared of being called a racist :lol:  Get a grip Phil, did you ever consider that some of us are merely not bigoted?

Don't be a peabrain.

Right - so how about a bunch of white scam artists managing to cobble together enough money to buy the club.

Think first. It isn't about nationality or colour its "Will they improve the club" ?

And why are they automatically 'scam artists'? Of course it's f***ing nationality and colour.

Then explain HOW they are great businessmen and will benefit the club.

You hardly know anything about them! Your opinions seem to stem from your reaction of a few scam emails from Nigeria.

Another pillock with no answer then ?

Like you, I don't know anything about them, so of course I have no answer.

Yeah I know the only reason I'm keeping an open mind on this is because I'm scared of being called a racist :lol:  Get a grip Phil, did you ever consider that some of us are merely not bigoted?

Don't be a peabrain.

Right - so how about a bunch of white scam artists managing to cobble together enough money to buy the club.

Think first. It isn't about nationality or colour its "Will they improve the club" ?

And why are they automatically 'scam artists'? Of course it's f***ing nationality and colour.

You hardly know anything about them! Your opinions seem to stem from your reaction of a few scam emails from Nigeria.

Answers about what? :lol:  Stop being such a child to everyone who questions you.  The fact is you know nothing about these people yes?  Yet you're making very firm assumptions about them.  Its you who needs to give some answers here, nobody else is making assumptions.

The point that is being made is not that they are great business men, rather we don't know anything about them, so we are unwilling to judge.

You seem willing to judge them on the place they are from, which is quite frankley pathetic.

Before you call someone a pillock in future, look in the mirror.

You may be willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater pal - I'm NOT

I want people who will IMPROVE the club

You seem frightened of being evenly marginally accused of racism - the club comes first (or should)

Don't be a peabrain.

So because they're from Nigeria they're guilty until proven innocent is that it?

Still no proof of their being "great businessmen" then ?

So - all mouth, self-rightousness and no substance whatsoever eh ?

No proof of them being "scam artists" either, and since the rules of our society are innocent till proven guilty, you are in the wrong by judging them as "scam artists" purely based on their nationality.

Still waiting for the merest molecule of evidence on their business acumen

None whatsoever evident yet we still have mouthy types ranting about everything BUT

Still waiting for the merest molecule of evidence on their lack of business acumen.

Don't be a peabrain.

Answers about what? :lol:  Stop being such a child to everyone who questions you.  The fact is you know nothing about these people yes?  Yet you're making very firm assumptions about them.  Its you who needs to give some answers here, nobody else is making assumptions.

I'm answering you - and you have none

You sneered questions, they were answered and have no answers yourself.

End of story

The point that is being made is not that they are great business men, rather we don't know anything about them, so we are unwilling to judge.

You seem willing to judge them on the place they are from, which is quite frankley pathetic.

You seem frightened of being evenly marginally accused of racism - the club comes first (or should)

The total lack of self-knowledge is quite impressive, in a dumb kind of way.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Where have I ever said I didn't want people to improve the club?

ANSWERSSSSSSS I WANT ANSWERSSSSSSSSS OTHERWISE IM A PILLOCK!!!!!1!1!!!!1111!!!1

Where have I ever said I didn't want people to improve the club?

ANSWERSSSSSSS I WANT ANSWERSSSSSSSSS OTHERWISE IM A PILLOCK!!!!!1!1!!!!1111!!!1

Well they say accepting the obvious is the first step....

The total lack of self-knowledge is quite impressive, in a dumb kind of way.

Self knowledge...jesus wept.

They should have a health warning on your keyboard pal.

Don't bother people, he's not listening, he's either pissed, on a wind up or so completely irrational about this he can't understand what we're saying.

Whining ?

No proof of your point so you whine ?

Whatever -

My spleen is vented.

Unfair and moronic accusations of racism do that to me - I believe I've proved my point and I'm off to work anyways.

Have fun.

But I will say - think before you make such idiotic accusations.

If we are all for the club then we want the best people in charge.

NOT frightened of criticizing because they aren't white. I couldn't give a rats fart - I want people to invest and improve

The Nigerians seem to want control, but don't seem to have the collateral to further the club.

If I'm wrong then I'll be happy - ecstatic to admit publically

But dont lecture me.

I take it badly.

What's confusing me about SSN latest story on this is that they just said the Nigerians could take over in the next 48 hours in a deal expected to be around £200 million.  How can they say that when the bloke brokering the deal for them has been continually talking about £400 million?

£200 million transfer kitty obviously.

Don't be a peabrain.

I'm answering you - and you have none

You sneered questions, they were answered and have no answers yourself.

End of story

Which of my questions have you answered?, please post an example.  You haven't answered a single question in this thread.  All you do is make accusations.  Accusations against people because of there nationality and accusations against anyone who questions you.

Right prove you're own point, here's your chance, answer this question

QUESTION:-

Why do you assume these people are scammers and will be bad for the club?

Don't bother people, he's not listening, he's either pissed, on a wind up or so completely irrational about this he can't understand what we're saying.

Whining ?

What do you think my point is exactly?  You actually just posted proof of my point right there :lol:

Internet forums are full of ignorance but this has to be the worst case I've ever come accross, its pathological.

Serious question, from what we know about NVA how do you know they will not improve the club?

Show me what collateral they have then.

Would you welcome a supporters buy out who use what they have to actually buy, and left with nothing to invest ?

How does that improve us ?

They're an unknown quantity, but then I think pretty much anyone is going to be the same - they're saying all the right things about being big football fans, wanting to invest money in the club for long term sucess etc, but any buyer is going to say that.  The proof of the pudding will be in the eating.  In spite of the supposed anti-cockney feeling amongst newcastle fans I don't remember anyone kicking up a fuss about Ashley buying us out until he started to fuck things up, no-one wrote him off as a dodgy cockney barrow-boy who was going to sell us down the river until he showed his hand and it was lacking.

Whining ?

Tell me, what do you think my point is exactly?  Internet forums are full of ignorance but this has to be the worst case I've ever come accross, its pathological.

You got what you dished out.

Stop whining and discuss then.

Serious question, from what we know about NVA how do you know they will not improve the club?

Show me what collateral they have then.

Would you welcome a supporters buy out who use what they have to actually buy, and left with nothing to invest ?

How does that improve us ?

I'd imagine the "We're looking at how much we can get together for the purchase" is to do with negotiations.  Saying "We have £600m, how much will you sell for?" is not very good business sense.  Ashley is a billionare and we're far from buying a team of superstars.

They're an unknown quantity, but then I think pretty much anyone is going to be the same - they're saying all the right things about being big football fans, wanting to invest money in the club for long term sucess etc, but any buyer is going to say that.  The proof of the pudding will be in the eating.  In spite of the supposed anti-cockney feeling amongst newcastle fans I don't remember anyone kicking up a fuss about Ashley buying us out until he started to fuck things up, no-one wrote him off as a dodgy cockney barrow-boy who was going to sell us down the river until he showed his hand and it was lacking.

:thup:

Simple fact is it's impossible to know what anyone is going to do with us, good or bad. All we can do is put blind faith in whoever stumps up the cash, and there's no point trying to complain about them before they're given a chance to prove their ambitions.