Sources close to Mike Ashley - SSN

Guest hindu times

Don't bother people, he's not listening, he's either pissed, on a wind up or so completely irrational about this he can't understand what we're saying.

Whining ?

No proof of your point so you whine ?

Tell me, what do you think my point is exactly?  Internet forums are full of ignorance but this has to be the worst case I've ever come accross, its pathological.

You got what you dished out.

Stop whining and discuss then.

I dished out a sensible argument, you sent back nonsense and avoided the argument, I think I've been badly short changed myself :lol:

Now answer the question! :lol:

They're an unknown quantity, but then I think pretty much anyone is going to be the same - they're saying all the right things about being big football fans, wanting to invest money in the club for long term sucess etc, but any buyer is going to say that.  The proof of the pudding will be in the eating.  In spite of the supposed anti-cockney feeling amongst newcastle fans I don't remember anyone kicking up a fuss about Ashley buying us out until he started to f*** things up, no-one wrote him off as a dodgy cockney barrow-boy who was going to sell us down the river until he showed his hand and it was lacking.

"Teasy" - take note.

This is how you should approach a question. Blue Star has it right.

Ashley was welcomed - I had my doubts and said so at the time - a lot is said about knee jerk reactions and while I admit that the Nigerians are an unknown quantity, I think that works against them as much as for.

Its a big step, and we HAVE to get it right. If there are people willing to throw the kind of money into the club that the Man City take over Arabs have, then thats what I want for NUFC

Why is that so difficult to understand ?

Don't bother people, he's not listening, he's either pissed, on a wind up or so completely irrational about this he can't understand what we're saying.

Whining ?

Tell me, what do you think my point is exactly?  Internet forums are full of ignorance but this has to be the worst case I've ever come accross, its pathological.

Answer the question! :lol:

I already have..

You're too stupid to understand though

Take a lesson from Blue Star, many of you.

They're an unknown quantity, but then I think pretty much anyone is going to be the same - they're saying all the right things about being big football fans, wanting to invest money in the club for long term sucess etc, but any buyer is going to say that.  The proof of the pudding will be in the eating.  In spite of the supposed anti-cockney feeling amongst newcastle fans I don't remember anyone kicking up a fuss about Ashley buying us out until he started to f*** things up, no-one wrote him off as a dodgy cockney barrow-boy who was going to sell us down the river until he showed his hand and it was lacking.

:thup:

Simple fact is it's impossible to know what anyone is going to do with us, good or bad. All we can do is put blind faith in whoever stumps up the cash, and there's no point trying to complain about them before they're given a chance to prove their ambitions.

Theres been TOO MUCH "Blind Faith" we have to get it right (for a change)

What's difficult to understand is your combative and antagonistic nature over a matter that all people are in the dark over. 

You know as little as any on here about the true state of any NVA finances, but you're posing questions that you yourself can't answer (e.g. "where is their collateral") and then presuming that because someone optimistic can't answer that your own negative assumption must be true.

Bluestar has said nothing there that nobody else has said on the last couple of pages. :lol:

Its HOW you say it.

And you didn't.

You (like others) were trying to make it a pathetic racism attack

Pathetic being too mild a word.

Simple fact is it's impossible to know what anyone is going to do with us, good or bad. All we can do is put blind faith in whoever stumps up the cash, and there's no point trying to complain about them before they're given a chance to prove their ambitions.

Ok, pick up the phone and tell the Arabs the deal is done :thup:

Of course it's important to 'get it right' this time as the stakes are as high as they've ever been, but when is it not important? If it was that easy then we'd already have the perfect owner. So you had doubts about Ashley, well done. Doesn't mean that you are going to be spot on about everyone else, and it certainly doesn't mean the Nigerian lot are automatically bad for the club.

Blind faith is all we have I'm afraid, as Ashley will sell to the highest bidder and it's as simple as that.

What's difficult to understand is your combative and antagonistic nature over a matter that all people are in the dark over. 

You know as little as any on here about the true state of any NVA finances, but you're posing questions that you yourself can't answer (e.g. "where is their collateral") and then presuming that because someone optimistic can't answer that your own negative assumption must be true.

No - I don't like someone making automatic assumptions against me and then whining when I snap back.

I defend my position - don't you ?

Whining ?

Answer the question! :lol:

I already have..

You're too stupid to understand though

Take a lesson from Blue Star, many of you.

How do you know these people are scammers?

How do you know they'll be bad for the club?

Two questions, answer them!  You've answered nothing so far, I'd have to be psychic to understand an unanswered question :lol:

Guest elbee909

Bluestar has said nothing there that nobody else has said on the last couple of pages. :lol:

Its HOW you say it.

And you didn't.

You're giving lectures on how people say things? :lol:

Of course it's important to 'get it right' this time as the stakes are as high as they've ever been, but when is it not important? If it was that easy then we'd already have the perfect owner. So you had doubts about Ashley, well done. Doesn't mean that you are going to be spot on about everyone else, and it certainly doesn't mean the Nigerian lot are automatically bad for the club.

Stability is the key.

Stability is further away than ever.

But this "Beggars can't be choosers" mentality is ridiculous.

Its HOW you say it.

And you didn't.

You can't fathom it out ?

I'm not going to explain it then.

Guest elbee909

Its HOW you say it.

And you didn't.

You can't fathom it out ?

I'm not going to explain it then.

Hooray!

Its HOW you say it.

And you didn't.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Stability is the key.

Phil I agree with you. We want the Arabs, so just tell them to buy the club and call Ashley to tell him to agree the deal. Good stuff :thup:

Two questions, answer them!  You've answered nothing so far, I'd have to be psychic to understand an unanswered question :lol:

Being repetative isn't helping your case.

"Teasy" - take note.

This is how you should approach a question. Blue Star has it right.

Ashley was welcomed - I had my doubts and said so at the time - a lot is said about knee jerk reactions and while I admit that the Nigerians are an unknown quantity, I think that works against them as much as for.

Its a big step, and we HAVE to get it right. If there are people willing to throw the kind of money into the club that the Man City take over Arabs have, then thats what I want for NUFC

I don't disagree with Bluestar, his point is fair and something I've already said myself in this thread.  Don't hide behind people with reasonable arguments as if they're the same as yours, when they aren't.  Bluestars argument is one of caution, yours is about negative assumptions.

It's going to be difficult to find out what collateral any buyer has, even more difficult to find out how much of that collateral is tied up, or invested in things that are one bad stockmarket day away from becoming next to worthless, and impossible to say how much of that collateral they're willing to risk in the transfer market.

Being repetative isn't helping your case.

Answer the questions once and I won't need to repeat them.

Stability is the key.

We're going around in circles again. Who has ever said 'beggars can't be choosers'? Who has ever said the Nigerians would be good for the club? All I (and others) are saying is that to dismiss the Nigerian bid so easily is strange, given that you know as little about them as anyone else.

It's going to be difficult to find out what collateral any buyer has, even more difficult to find out how much of that collateral is tied up, or invested in things that are one bad stockmarket day away from becoming next to worthless, and impossible to say how much of that collateral they're willing to risk in the transfer market.

We know through first-hand experience that trying to second guess the willingness to spend is a complete waste of time. Shepherd had to borrow, but normally spent. Ashley is a billionaire, but is as tight as a nun's chuff.