If Kevin Keegan Returned, Will You Forgive Him?

Guest shearer_united
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never want to see him here again. He was already a well established quitter before we (well, the vain populist Ashley) stupidly brought him back

haha what an idiot

He's already a quitter, calling Keegan an idiot as well is a bit unnecessary.

Really don't know how any 'newcastle fan' can have anything against keegan

I don't have anything against Keegan. Just don't want him as our manager that's all. He offer's nothing other than sentimental value.

Guess that makes me an "idiot" for having that opinion. Can I call you a childish tw*t?

Guest The Libertine

I really don't understand this 'quitter' slur that Keegan gets.

He has left us both times as a result of boardroom interferance.

He left Citeh because he was unwilling to commit to a new long term contract. (Clearly must have been doing something right to have been offered it)

He left Fulham for England with Al Fayed's blessing.

However because he had the nads to walk away from the real impossible job (Engerland) he has been pattered in the press ever since, and clearly even some of our own fans believe the quitter bollocks.

:iamatwat:

he'll definitely leave us in the shit again, so no thanks "messiah", stick to golf.

Moderators; change "will" to "would".

I would take him back happily but the forgiving part would not be applicable at all from my point of view. Stood up for himself and our club tbf...

Interesting quote about Drama Queen Keegan on tonights Legends - MM said that KK had walked out no fewer than TWENTY TWO times during his career. They found it unbelievable

I didn't. Mild surprise it was more than 20, thats all.

Guest Toon Argy

Never want to see him here again. He was already a well established quitter before we (well, the vain populist Ashley) stupidly brought him back

haha what an idiot

I don't have anything against Keegan. Just don't want him as our manager that's all. He offer's nothing other than sentimental value.

Guess that makes me an "idiot" for having that opinion. Can I call you a childish tw*t?

Don't care what you call me because you talk shit

haha what an idiot

Don't care what you call me because you talk s***

Bless. Now play with your Keegan mask

I really don't understand this 'quitter' slur that Keegan gets.

He has left us both times as a result of boardroom interferance.

He left Citeh because he was unwilling to commit to a new long term contract. (Clearly must have been doing something right to have been offered it)

He left Fulham for England with Al Fayed's blessing.

However because he had the nads to walk away from the real impossible job (Engerland) he has been pattered in the press ever since, and clearly even some of our own fans believe the quitter bollocks.

:iamatwat:

he'll definitely leave us in the shit again, so no thanks "messiah", stick to golf.

The fact he has quit, rather than been sacked all those times tells us he is a good manager, if nothing else. When he threatened to walk all those years ago it strengthened his position and went on to even greater things here. Had Ashley not called his bluff he would be here in a much stronger position and the club would be all the better for it.

I'd much rather he was still here, but the Kevin Keegan I look up to so much wont do things by halves. That's the Keegan rollercoaster and the few months we have had riding it have been the most enjoyable following the club for me since Robson. Call me sentimental, backward thinking, whatever you like, the fact is he is a good manager, he fits this club like a glove and there is NOONE better to run it than him. He will walk if he is not backed and supported, so back him and support him ffs.

The fact he has quit, rather than been sacked all those times tells us he is a good manager, if nothing else.

No, it tells us he's a drama queen, nothing else.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

No doubt HTT will continue to ignore the fact that not too long back, he got 3 cronies to repeatedly vote they wanted Hitzfeld as a manager and then he turns that into "the majority  want Hitzfeld" despite NO ONE who goes to games, except nerds off here, having heard of the fella.

HTT changes his stance more than Elton John changes his knickers, and if Keegan had stayed he'd be creaming over Ashley and giving him a royal bumming. After losing any credibility whatsoever he tries to regain some by claiming he goes to games and is getting hard "aye neerly lost mee hed in leazes end but managed to keep me cool". He's about as hard as a boiled shark, and he has the brains of a goldfish. Thanks for playing your part in the downfall of this club HTT, thanks a lot.

You do seem to have a problem with HTT. Is this a new Mick/NE5 relationship building up ?

Personally i find HTT's contribution very good, I'm glad he's back posting, he writes extremely well tbh, don't always agree with what he says like for example he kept bleeting on about how the squad didn't need any further strengthening before the window close (even before Xisco and Nacho were signed), that was obviously horseshit and I called him out on it but he does often string a good argument together. Actually think working with an editor who could keep a handle on the length of his articles, he could do a lot better than a lot of hacks out there, he certainly could give them a run for their money for impassioned writings to stir up the fans.

Your post and sig tbh look rather childish, the fact that you still seem obessed with a player who left at the end of the season, play 1 game for us that season just makes you look more petty.

I'm actually quite mature and not a big gay like u

No doubt HTT will continue to ignore the fact that not too long back, he got 3 cronies to repeatedly vote they wanted Hitzfeld as a manager and then he turns that into "the majority  want Hitzfeld" despite NO ONE who goes to games, except nerds off here, having heard of the fella.

HTT changes his stance more than Elton John changes his knickers, and if Keegan had stayed he'd be creaming over Ashley and giving him a royal bumming. After losing any credibility whatsoever he tries to regain some by claiming he goes to games and is getting hard "aye neerly lost mee hed in leazes end but managed to keep me cool". He's about as hard as a boiled shark, and he has the brains of a goldfish. Thanks for playing your part in the downfall of this club HTT, thanks a lot.

You do seem to have a problem with HTT. Is this a new Mick/NE5 relationship building up ?

Personally i find HTT's contribution very good, I'm glad he's back posting, he writes extremely well tbh, don't always agree with what he says like for example he kept bleeting on about how the squad didn't need any further strengthening before the window close (even before Xisco and Nacho were signed), that was obviously horseshit and I called him out on it but he does often string a good argument together. Actually think working with an editor who could keep a handle on the length of his articles, he could do a lot better than a lot of hacks out there, he certainly could give them a run for their money for impassioned writings to stir up the fans.

Your post and sig tbh look rather childish, the fact that you still seem obessed with a player who left at the end of the season, play 1 game for us that season just makes you look more petty.

Yeah you really proved that, with that post.

The fact he has quit, rather than been sacked all those times tells us he is a good manager, if nothing else.

No, it tells us he's a drama queen, nothing else.

An amdram in comparison to Ashley though. Keegan storms out of Newcastle, leaves Fulham for England to general agreement, leaves England being starkly honest about his performance, leaves Manchester City early with the agreement of the, then, board, leaves Newcastle after dispute over his seniority.

Ashley leaves Newcastle after a a difficult day. A man who enthuses about 'parking his tank on another's lawn' whilst being unable to cope with having the supporters' tank parked on his. A banner and a few shouts and he's off.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

you don't do sarcasm do you?

you don't do sarcasm do you?

Yes when it makes any freakin sense.

ASS9 loves me really, he's not a foe, but a friend.

I respect you, but your idealism could lead the club to disaster.

HTT isn't going to lead the club anywhere FFS. He's just one vocal internet geek spouting on forums, just like the rest of us nerds.

Guest Howaythetoon

ASS9 loves me really, he's not a foe, but a friend.

I respect you, but your idealism could lead the club to disaster.

Just as well no fucker takes any notice of me and I don't hold any office then :lol:

HTT isn't going to lead the club anywhere FFS. He's just one vocal internet geek spouting on forums, just like the rest of us nerds.

That's what they thought about that twat in Finland a few days, don't under estimate HTT.