South African businessmen ?

Guest Phil K

I've never met a nice South African

You might need to start using more modern references for your quotes considering the average age around here  :lol:

You might need to start using more modern references for your quotes considering the average age around here  :lol:

It's one of those tunes that when you hear it it gets stuck in your head for days. :lol:

It's one of those tunes that when you hear it it gets stuck in your head for days. :lol:

Tell me about it.  I just played it on Youtube and I'm already regretting it  :doh:

Harsh

Someone will twig on ;)

I actually bought that record, forgot what the A side was that went to number 1, something about chickens iirc. But the South African song was class, obviously makes no sense today but back then when apartide was still around it was very apt. It's in the loft at my mum's along with all my other vinyls from the 80's.

Harsh

Someone will twig on ;)

I actually bought that record, forgot what the A side was that went to number 1, something about chickens iirc. But the South African song was class, obviously makes no sense today but back then when apartide was still around it was very apt. It's in the loft at my mum's along with all my other vinyls from the 80's.

That wud be "The Chicken Song"!Agreed the b-side is far better and funnier.

Which was exactly my point a few days ago before the "Guardian clones" got on their high horses.

Your point seemed quite clear.  If someone is Nigerian they must be a scam artist.  If that wasn't what you meant to say then you could have cleared it up quite easily.  Instead you chose to ignore every single point that was made to you and reply with cheap insults and accusations, you've got nobody but yourself to blame.

Latest so-called consortium on Talk Radio saying South African businessmen.....wonder if the Nigerian consortium racist ranters on here would take offence at this lot ? :rolleyes:

Personally, I'm still waiting for a serious bidder......someone who will INVEST

You're f***ing bonkers.

No, he's just stupid.  I'm The Bonk.  ;)