What happened to Speedy Gonzalez?

TRon

It's probably because we've heard so little about him recently. JFK has talked up a storm over the likes of Ameobi and Duff but I was just wondering if he was even aware of Gonzalez? Hughton didn't use him much, I don't know if he was carrying an injury back then. It just seems with the midfielders all coming back to full fitness and available again, we might not see much more of Nacho for a while. Bear in mind Barton is due back against the Unwashed.

Guest icemanblue

I thought Speedy Gonzalez was that former Liverpool winger to be honest. Mark Gonzalez?

You're right, Speedy Gonzalez usually refers to the Chilean-South African winger at Betis.

I'd say it usually refers to the cartoon mouse of Mexican origin.

Guest Heneage

It's probably because we've heard so little about him recently. JFK has talked up a storm over the likes of Ameobi and Duff but I was just wondering if he was even aware of Gonzalez? Hughton didn't use him much, I don't know if he was carrying an injury back then. It just seems with the midfielders all coming back to full fitness and available again, we might not see much more of Nacho for a while. Bear in mind Barton is due back against the Unwashed.

best way to do it. He came in quite unknown then was compardly stupidly by someone to Ballack, didn't light up on his debut. Best to bed him in get him speaking English relaxing with Jonas Colo and Xisco and Enrique, then play him.

• 2 weeks later...