Silly thread, not worth your while clicking on

Guest black n white

Guest black n white

It's a good job it's just the mods who can change thread titles. If it had of been me I'd off changed the title, looked up your IP address, tracked you down and I'd of shaken you until that ten second of my life you just wasted fell out of your senseless head.

obviously there is nothing in your head worth shaking for somebody that has already  been told

" Silly thread, not worth your while clicking on" you still click read then complain"

kiss my swingers

It's a good job it's just the mods who can change thread titles. If it had of been me I'd off changed the title, looked up your IP address, tracked you down and I'd of shaken you until that ten second of my life you just wasted fell out of your senseless head.

obviously there is nothing in your head worth shaking for somebody that has already  been told

" Silly thread, not worth your while clicking on" you still click read then complain"

kiss my swingers

:lol:

Edit: I'm going to use that phrase tomorrow.  :thup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest black n white

from true faith

The D-Day meeting between Kinnear and Ashley after the Chelsea game didn’t happen. Postponed because of a lack of progress in the sale of NUFC. Kinnear we gather, because there has been no official confirmation (no change there then) will be offered another month after his contract expires after the trip to Beastville. I may be reading between the lines but I get the distinct impression Kinnear is being treated shoddily by Ashley. He doesn’t know for certain what’s going on and with a week before his contract expires, there’s no statement from anyone at NUFC about what happens next. The club is a study in incompetence.

you can delete this d-day thread its all to depressing

from true faith

The D-Day meeting between Kinnear and Ashley after the Chelsea game didn’t happen. Postponed because of a lack of progress in the sale of NUFC. Kinnear we gather, because there has been no official confirmation (no change there then) will be offered another month after his contract expires after the trip to Beastville. I may be reading between the lines but I get the distinct impression Kinnear is being treated shoddily by Ashley. He doesn’t know for certain what’s going on and with a week before his contract expires, there’s no statement from anyone at NUFC about what happens next. The club is a study in incompetence.

you can delete this d-day thread its all to depressing

That's out of date now too, and factually incorrect.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest black n white

"That's out of date now too, and factually incorrect."

explain numbnuts

it is a fact"The D-Day meeting between Kinnear and Ashley after the Chelsea game didn’t  happen"

it is a fact" The club is a study in incompetence"

which bit is factually incorrect

• 1 month later...
Guest black n white

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:46:02 PM by 80 »

;)

Are you the one responsible for changing my thread titles, stopping me from posting threads and posting childish remarks with regards to my threads

Explanation please

Surely you're not that thick?

Nope but i want clarification from him

Can you read and understand English?

The name of the person who edited your thread title has already been quoted several times.  ???

Which mackem loving numbnut changed the thread title

yeah a silly thread on probably the most important day for nufc for quite a few years

why didnt you just post that in your reply or are you so high and mighty that only

your opinion matters

why not change the forum name to i am a numbnutonline and only my views count

:thdn:

;)

Are you the one responsible for changing my thread titles, stopping me from posting threads and posting childish remarks with regards to my threads

Explanation please

If you mean it's happened again since, then no.

As for this thread, it was started by a drunk bloke who was saying the same things that were being said in a multitude of other threads on same subject, albeit in a less coherent manner. It survived long enough as it was, but then you bumped it for no good reason only to further irritate and mislead others into thinking something important had just happened:

FFS i thought summik had been announced.

So I took away the old title and gave it as accurate a new one as I could think of.

Guest black n white

This thread was bumped because two threads i have posted lately were removed straight away and i was blocked from posting another thread and i wanted an explanation.

As for changing the thread title because somebody thought that something had been announced well i find that staggering(keep up the good work).

The D-Day thread imo was an important day for the future of nufc as i stated, obviously you dissagree.

I think you will also find that the multitude of threads on football forums are along the same lines/topics.

A voice for the supporters i beg to differ.

Guest black n white

http://killer12137.bulletfiles.com/images/irony.jpg

explain world class

nice picture by the way........never thought about irony like that

• 3 weeks later...
Guest black n white

Which mackem loving numbnut changed the thread title

yeah a silly thread on probably the most important day for nufc for quite a few years

why didnt you just post that in your reply or are you so high and mighty that only

your opinion matters

why not change the forum name to i am a numbnutonline and only my views count

:thdn:

;)

Explanation please

If you mean it's happened again since, then no.

As for this thread, it was started by a drunk bloke who was saying the same things that were being said in a multitude of other threads on same subject, albeit in a less coherent manner. It survived long enough as it was, but then you bumped it for no good reason only to further irritate and mislead others into thinking something important had just happened:

FFS i thought summik had been announced.

So I took away the old title and gave it as accurate a new one as I could think of.

Yeah really silly, Your accuracy and thought know no bounds