JK is f*cking useless with substitutions

alpal78

Probably been said previously but I couldn't understand sticking with a flat back 4 AND Guthrie/Butt in the middle of the park after Boyce had walked.

Was crying out for a change of personnel or system. Fucking hell, even going 3 at the back and bringing on Owen for Enrique would have caused them to shit themselves. 3 at the back with Butt holding. Duff/Gutierrez pushing out wide. Owen roaming behind Oba and Shola with Guthrie picking up the scraps.

HAS JK NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL MANAGER LIKE??

;)

Guest Heneage

I think he envisaged a horrible scenario where they break (as they did) and score.

Tbh JK is getting blamed for duff having the thighs of a pensioner.

Probably been said previously but I couldn't understand sticking with a flat back 4 AND Guthrie/Butt in the middle of the park after Boyce had walked.

Was crying out for a change of personnel or system. f***ing hell, even going 3 at the back and bringing on Owen for Enrique would have caused them to s*** themselves. 3 at the back with Butt holding. Duff/Gutierrez pushing out wide. Owen roaming behind Oba and Shola with Guthrie picking up the scraps.

;)

He might not of practised a back 3 in training. I personally dont there can be too many complaints about the subs yesterday. he brought on 2 attacking players, we came from behind and both of the players had inputs and we let ourselves down due to silly defending.

Was crying out for a change of personnel or system. f***ing hell, even going 3 at the back and bringing on Owen for Enrique would have caused them to s*** themselves. 3 at the back with Butt holding. Duff/Gutierrez pushing out wide. Owen roaming behind Oba and Shola with Guthrie picking up the scraps.

;)

He might not of practised a back 3 in training. I personally dont there can be too many complaints about the subs yesterday. he brought on 2 attacking players, we came from behind and both of the players had inputs and we let ourselves down due to silly defending.

I wasn't being entirely serious tbh.

I do think he could have changed things as soon as Boyce walked however. That decision changed the whole game and put us firmly on the front foot. Bringing Owen on straight away would have won it for us imo. They were rocking and he was too cautious in keeping it the same for as long as he did. 

Guest Heneage

I think he envisaged a horrible scenario where they break (as they did) and score.

Tbh JK is getting blamed for duff having the thighs of a pensioner.

He's the one picking the little fucker.

Is Duff a pedophile?