Who will likely leave in the January window?

Syrette

I'm sure if we got an offer similar to what happened with Milner then we'd take it and use that money to try to bring players in, as I said selling to buy is quite likely.  Selling for the sake of it isn't.

:nope:

What happened to the Milner money? What happened to the three years of ST money I put in? The additional TV income?

Fuck all.

I'm sure if we got an offer similar to what happened with Milner then we'd take it and use that money to try to bring players in, as I said selling to buy is quite likely.  Selling for the sake of it isn't.

What happened to the Milner money? What happened to the three years of ST I put in? The additional TV income?

Fuck all.

i repayed some of MAs payments to the debts, reducing the amount he payed out, so he can try to make a profit.s

At the very least the money we got for Milner covered the the money we'd spent on players that summer.  At best we tried to bring a player in with that money but it fell through.  Either way we didn't profit on players, we broke even which is what we'll do in January if Ashley's still around.

What happened to the Milner money? What happened to the three years of ST money I put in? The additional TV income?

f*** all.

It's been trousered by Mike Ashley. Mind you, he has paid off the debts you know..........

f*** all.

It's been trousered by Mike Ashley

Has it now? Been reading the club's books have we?

f*** all.

It's been trousered by Mike Ashley

Has it now? Been reading the club's books have we?

Does look a bit dodgy though - even when we've been paying off the stadium debt and the mysterious extra debt that turned up this summer (even though 'he'd pulled money out of his own pocket' to clear ALL of the debt last winter), as well as actually buying players,  we were making a year on year profit.  In fact we were one of the few clubs making profit in the Prem and regularly in the top richest clubs in football.

Over three transfer windows our budget is in the black, the Sky money is not accounted for and there is no evidence on the bargain that he made with a yet un-named third party (Satan?) to invest £20 million of his own money each season into the club.

The fact that the sell to buy policy has been met with such shock over the past couple of days in the local press is the biggest suprise for me, as Ashley has shown in the past year and a half that he has zero intent on actual investment in the team.