Finances web-site

macbeth

What I love about that is, I bet he thought it was genuinely hilarious.

not really. Just showing you how dumb and stupid you look when you post that shite rather than join in with the discussion like someone with something worth saying, whether people agree with you or not.

I did "join in with the discussion", I was talking to T27, and he said I won the argument.

Next please!

I'm not arsed son. You posted it and edited peoples posts, you're just an idiot

More double standards. bluelaugh.gif

So why didn't Shearer - and other major players like Rob Lee - not want to leave the club like Waddle, Gazza and Beardsley did

As you know everything, being a long term supporter - cough cough ....

Wages. Wages. And more wages.

Perhaps Lee and Shearer played for the club, the likes of Duff, Martins, Bellamy all play for the wages.

funny. Why didn't Gazza, Beardsley and Waddle play for the club ? And why didn't they pay them bigger wages ? Did you see this periold, or are you guessing ...  :lol:

Funny how in the last few years we have seen Bellamy, Kluivert and Jenas all desperate to leave.

Bellamy was desperate to leave the club due to lack of ambition,  :roll:  yep , if you don't understand the current period you certainly won't understand previous ones.

We now have rumours that Parker is unhappy with how its run behind the scenes, Zog wants out, Milner too.

And who will we replace them with? Sibs? Bernard?

Zoggy may well want to play with his current Frenchman, the other 2 are no great loss and if you compare them with Gazza, Beardsley and Waddle, in ability as well as affinity they should have with the club, it does nothing other than confirm you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Appointing Souness showed ambition?

Surely if less talented players want to leave now it makes the situation worse.

Have you any experience of football clubs accounts? Have you reviewed and critiqued sporting business plans? Are you aware how transfer fees and sponsorship deals are worked out?

If you want to get into discussion about boardroom politics and finance. I'm your guy.

What I love about that is, I bet he thought it was genuinely hilarious.

not really. Just showing you how dumb and stupid you look when you post that shite rather than join in with the discussion like someone with something worth saying, whether people agree with you or not.

I did "join in with the discussion", I was talking to T27, and he said I won the argument.

Next please!

I'm not arsed son. You posted it and edited peoples posts, you're just an idiot

More double standards. bluelaugh.gif

So why didn't Shearer - and other major players like Rob Lee - not want to leave the club like Waddle, Gazza and Beardsley did

As you know everything, being a long term supporter - cough cough ....

Wages. Wages. And more wages.

Perhaps Lee and Shearer played for the club, the likes of Duff, Martins, Bellamy all play for the wages.

funny. Why didn't Gazza, Beardsley and Waddle play for the club ? And why didn't they pay them bigger wages ? Did you see this periold, or are you guessing ...  :lol:

Funny how in the last few years we have seen Bellamy, Kluivert and Jenas all desperate to leave.

Bellamy was desperate to leave the club due to lack of ambition,  :roll:  yep , if you don't understand the current period you certainly won't understand previous ones.

We now have rumours that Parker is unhappy with how its run behind the scenes, Zog wants out, Milner too.

And who will we replace them with? Sibs? Bernard?

Zoggy may well want to play with his current Frenchman, the other 2 are no great loss and if you compare them with Gazza, Beardsley and Waddle, in ability as well as affinity they should have with the club, it does nothing other than confirm you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Appointing Souness showed ambition?

Surely if less talented players want to leave now it makes the situation worse.

Have you any experience of football clubs accounts? Have you reviewed and critiqued sporting business plans? Are you aware how transfer fees and sponsorship deals are worked out?

If you want to get into discussion about boardroom politics and finance. I'm your guy.

who are you like, Freddie Shepherd ?

If you want to talk, or know about Newcastle United's fortunes pre-1992 to show how much superior a club they are now since the last takeover, I'm your guy, so try listening.

Guest elbee909

If you want to talk, or know about Newcastle United's fortunes pre-1992 to show how much superior a club they are now since the last takeover, I'm your guy, so try listening.

Nothing on the 50s NUFC, obvious decline tbh

So Shephard has been chairman since 1992?

http://vnuuk.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/red_herring.jpg

No but NE5 loves to give Freddy undue credit even if it makes him look daft, such love and devotion to Freddy is admirable

No but NE5 loves to give Freddy undue credit even if it makes him look daft, such love and devotion to Freddy is admirable

Well, to be fair, he could hardly post anything that makes him look even dafter than he does already.