thought as much...

Guest thaitoon

Guest Gemmill

:lol:  I like foreign based supporters.......right up to the point where they start telling the locally based ones how best to go about supporting the team.  Then I get pretty ****ing sick of them.  :cool:  If they can steer clear of that, they'll remain unharmed.

so gemmil, seems you have a twofold personal problem

anyone who doesnt live in the area, isnt justified to critisce, players management and supporters

and authority, you seem to dislike more than anything, and anyone who remotely shows a bit of it.

anyhow, probably put the best part of half my life in newcastle united, living in the area so i feel pretty justified to critisce whoever i feel, especially to someone who reacts to positives with negatives..........aye you !

Criticise the players (assuming you saw the game) and management all you like.  But don't sit in Thailand and scoff at those that are going to the match, telling them where they are and aren't going wrong, thanks very much.

As for reacting to positives with negatives, is a thread entitled "thought as much" which then goes on to tell the paying fan how pathetic they are designed to be positive?  No?  Thought as much.

Thanks for the analysis of my "personal problems" though.  Perceptive stuff.

think you might find im critiscing SOME of the people on this site , whether they go to the match is incidental, not scoffing anyone but you at the moment, cus its mugs like you who havnt got the nowse, energy, commitment for a campaign that could rid us of the skirge fat fred is, now do something or shut the f**k up

What are you doing about it?  Out of interest?  Fuck all, did you say.  Thought so.  Unless you've got some grand plan that you're about to action I suggest you shut the fuck up.

It's scourge by the way, not skirge.  Just a bit more help with that intellect of yours.

Guest thaitoon

seeing as you know so much about the sex trade as you call it, could you clarify what % per populis actually work in the " industry"

and to immediately associate thailand/ bangkok with the sex industry is as about as insulting as you can get, which obviously rates your intellect as high as we are in the premiership.

I'll fix your quotes for you eh?  I'm pretty confident that I'm not the only person that would immediately associate Thailand/Bangkok with its sex industry.  Fuck me, there are tourists that go to Thailand specifically for that purpose.  I'll tell you something else I associate Thailand with - Thai brides.  I hope that doesn't cause you any great offence.

And no, I can't clarify what % per populace (yeah, if we're onto abusing people's intellect, you might want to learn to spell that word) works in the sex industry.  Nor do I need to to back up my belief that Thailand and Bangkok elicits a response in a lot of people which would reference their sex industry.

If I say Amsterdam, a lot of people would think "red light district".  Is that insulting?  No it's not, it's an association based on reputation and fact.  Tough shit if you don't like it.

well it must be the kind of people your knocking around with, small minded bigots

so lets play a little game then, word association.all you have to do is respond to the following, understand ?

breasts

penis

bottom

if you get these right we"ll play some more, now dont cheat, and ive kept it simple.

I'm with Gemmill on this one.. I would guess that 80% of people here would associate Thailand with either Ladyboys/Free blowjobs with a pint/Something sexual.. It's not an insult mate, it's just something most people think of when Thailand is mentioned..

Guest Gemmill

seeing as you know so much about the sex trade as you call it, could you clarify what % per populis actually work in the " industry"

and to immediately associate thailand/ bangkok with the sex industry is as about as insulting as you can get, which obviously rates your intellect as high as we are in the premiership.

I'll fix your quotes for you eh?  I'm pretty confident that I'm not the only person that would immediately associate Thailand/Bangkok with its sex industry.  Fuck me, there are tourists that go to Thailand specifically for that purpose.  I'll tell you something else I associate Thailand with - Thai brides.  I hope that doesn't cause you any great offence.

And no, I can't clarify what % per populace (yeah, if we're onto abusing people's intellect, you might want to learn to spell that word) works in the sex industry.  Nor do I need to to back up my belief that Thailand and Bangkok elicits a response in a lot of people which would reference their sex industry.

If I say Amsterdam, a lot of people would think "red light district".  Is that insulting?  No it's not, it's an association based on reputation and fact.  Tough shit if you don't like it.

well it must be the kind of people your knocking around with, small minded bigots

so lets play a little game then, word association.all you have to do is respond to the following, understand ?

breasts

penis

bottom

if you get these right we"ll play some more, now dont cheat, and ive kept it simple.

Breasts > Tit > thaitoon

Penis > Cock > thaitoon

Bottom > Arsehole > thaitoon

How did I get on?  bluebigrazz.gif

Thailand is a horrible pit of dirty sex, most of the men want to be ladies and mail order brides are the biggest export of a country that is riddled with sexually transmitted infections.

This is the general opinion of the rest of the world.

My own? I wouldn't go there, for the reasons above, i wouldn't want anyone thinking less of me, and wouldn't want to visit a place with such a seedy reputation.

Guest thaitoon

breasts

penis

bottom

Breasts > Tit > thaitoon

Penis > Cock > thaitoon

very interesting.....your now hailed as gemmil the bigotted prick

Guest Gemmill

Thailand is a horrible pit of dirty sex, most of the men want to be ladies and mail order brides are the biggest export of a country that is riddled with sexually transmitted infections.

My own? I wouldn't go there, for the reasons above, i wouldn't want anyone thinking less of me, and wouldn't want to visit a place with such a seedy reputation.

:lol:  I rest my case.

Guest Gemmill

breasts

penis

bottom

Breasts > Tit > thaitoon

Penis > Cock > thaitoon

very interesting.....your now hailed as gemmil the bigotted prick

What exactly is bigotted about associating a country with something that it's very famous for?  Can you explain that or is it beyond you?

Guest thaitoon

nice to see aother punter who"s broad minded view of the world is riveting reading.

so my friend, have you visited london recently, or amsterdam, or perhaps hamburg, or even new york, or have you just kept yeself to the quayside

Guest Gemmill

Thailand is a beautiful country and with diversity England can only dream about.

Basically Parky's referring to the fact that he can get sucked off while he stands at the bar tbh.

nice to see aother punter who"s broad minded view of the world is riveting reading.

so my friend, have you visited london recently, or amsterdam, or perhaps hamburg, or even new york, or have you just kept yeself to the quayside

Just trying to explain the general view of your Country. Don't take it out on us, take it out on those who allow all the seedy activity to happen, your government, your police and your general public.

Yes, yes, no and will do someday.

Guest thaitoon

your making an arse of yourself now, as for been bigotted your knowledge of what thailand has to offer seems to revolve around the sex industry and nothing else....as a matter of interest ever been out here, and who with , be careful this could reveal something quite startling

Guest Gemmill

your making an arse of yourself now, as for been bigotted your knowledge of what thailand has to offer seems to revolve around the sex industry and nothing else....as a matter of interest ever been out here, and who with , be careful this could reveal something quite startling

No I've never been.  And I was taking the piss with my response to the above post.

I'd still love to hear what is bigotted about recognising that Thailand has a thriving, very popular, very public sex industry.  I suspect from your responses so far that you either don't know how to explain how it's bigotted, or you don't know what bigotted means, and it actually isn't bigotted at all.

Yeah but Gemma these comments about Thailand although light hearted and generally inoffensive is like saying London is full of bankers jacking off with a rope around their necks being tightened by a public schoolboy (fag)...With a nice cup of warm tea to follow. :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Yeah but Gemma these comments about Thailand although light hearted and generally inoffensive is like saying London is full of bankers jacking off with a rope around their necks being tightened by a public schoolboy (fag)...With a nice cup of warm tea to follow. :lol:

As far as I'm concerned all I did was make a link between Thailand and ladyboys.  Perfectly reasonable.  Apparently that makes me a bigot.

As far as I'm concerned all I did was make a link between Thailand and ladyboys.  Perfectly reasonable.  Apparently that makes me a bigot.

"a lot of yous on here want change , but arent prepared to get off ye fat arses and do something, whinge away on here is about as good as it gets..........ye pathetic."

Calling the local supporters of Newcastle United, fat, whingey & pathetic is perfectly OK though.

The prick tag was banded about by Thaitoon at Gemmil, but it should really lie at his own door.

Guest Gemmill

Thailand isn't full of ladyboys I'm sure you know that. bluewink.gif

They were on tour in Newcastle recently!  It'll be full again soon when they go back.

iirc San Francisco is the gay capital of the world isn't it? All those 'steam rooms'. Not the purpose of your visit surely Herr Gemmeeel. blueeek.gif

I wonder how a Sanfransiscian would handle being told that his city is just full of gays? :cool:

Guest thaitoon

No I've never been.  And I was taking the piss with my response to the above post.

I'd still love to hear what is bigotted about recognising that Thailand has a thriving, very popular, very public sex industry.  I suspect from your responses so far that you either don't know how to explain how it's bigotted, or you don't know what bigotted means, and it actually isn't bigotted at all.

ahhhh so ye taking the piss , silly me for not recognising it, extremly humerous, although bigotted was probably not quite the right description for your attitude, it still does however contain the words blind, obstenate, intolerant, recognise any of them...oh and do us all a favour, let us know when your going to try to be funny again.

Guest Gemmill

iirc San Francisco is the gay capital of the world isn't it? All those 'steam rooms'. Not the purpose of your visit surely Herr Gemmeeel. blueeek.gif

I wonder how a Sanfransiscian would handle being told that his city is just full of gays? :cool:

Well with a gay population of about 25% I'm sure they would accept that that's a reasonable generalisation and not lash out at people with accusations of bigotry.

I know when people make comments to me about being gay for living there I don't curl into a ball and cry about it.

Guest Gemmill

ahhhh so ye taking the piss , silly me for not recognising it, extremly humerous, although bigotted was probably not quite the right description for your attitude, it still does however contain the words blind, obstenate, intolerant, recognise any of them...oh and do us all a favour, let us know when your going to try to be funny again.

So you were taking me seriously all along then? :lol:  Jesus Christ, you're as thick as clarts.

I think pretty much everyone BUT you twigged that I was taking the piss btw.  Some people like Claypool even tried to help you out but you were on your bigot rant by then.