thought as much...

Guest thaitoon

Guest Gemmill

Gemmill in a highly amusing tit-for-tat argument with an overseas supporter? Who'd have thought it! :lol:

This one's originally from here though I think.  Christ knows what took him to Thailand........... now HEY, I wasn't even suggesting that.

Guest thaitoon

Yeah but Gemma these comments about Thailand although light hearted and generally inoffensive is like saying London is full of bankers jacking off with a rope around their necks being tightened by a public schoolboy (fag)...With a nice cup of warm tea to follow. :lol:

As far as I'm concerned all I did was make a link between Thailand and ladyboys.  Perfectly reasonable.  Apparently that makes me a bigot.

"a lot of yous on here want change , but arent prepared to get off ye fat arses and do something, whinge away on here is about as good as it gets..........ye pathetic."

Calling the local supporters of Newcastle United, fat, whingey & pathetic is perfectly OK though.

The prick tag was banded about by Thaitoon at Gemmil, but it should really lie at his own door.

read the quote, " A LOT OF YOUS" who post on HERE want change but aren"t, won"t do anything about it, i think its perfectly acceptable to call THOSE characters whingers, the prick ref i think was connected to references about thailand.with regards to your comments about my country, well sorry to dissapoint you, but uk will always be my country, im just living a quite life out here with my family enjoying what ive got.

You dont really need to  look no further outside your own door to understand some of the major issues the uk has.

but thats another story.

Yeah but Gemma these comments about Thailand although light hearted and generally inoffensive is like saying London is full of bankers jacking off with a rope around their necks being tightened by a public schoolboy (fag)...With a nice cup of warm tea to follow. :lol:

As far as I'm concerned all I did was make a link between Thailand and ladyboys.  Perfectly reasonable.  Apparently that makes me a bigot.

"a lot of yous on here want change , but arent prepared to get off ye fat arses and do something, whinge away on here is about as good as it gets..........ye pathetic."

Calling the local supporters of Newcastle United, fat, whingey & pathetic is perfectly OK though.

The prick tag was banded about by Thaitoon at Gemmil, but it should really lie at his own door.

read the quote, " A LOT OF YOUS" who post on HERE want change but aren"t, won"t do anything about it, i think its perfectly acceptable to call THOSE characters whingers, the prick ref i think was connected to references about thailand.with regards to your comments about my country, well sorry to dissapoint you, but uk will always be my country, im just living a quite life out here with my family enjoying what ive got.

You dont really need to  look no further outside your own door to understand some of the major issues the uk has.

but thats another story.

A lot? That's generalising, something you seem to have a problem with when the same is done to Thailand.

So the UK is your country, yet you live over there, and get piped up whenever someone mentions ladyboys, thailands sex industry or thaibrides.

It leaves a lot to the imagination, that all am gonna say.

Guest thaitoon

YOu've peaked my interest Thai tell me about the U.K. issues.

Nah, you understand, think ive peaked my interest to........shhhhhhhhh but gemmill didnt know, i knew what he knew, but he didnt know what i knew too, but whether he knew when i knew, is open to discussion

Guest Gemmill

Nah, you understand, think ive peaked my interest to........shhhhhhhhh but gemmill didnt know, i knew what he knew, but he didnt know what i knew too, but whether he knew when i knew, is open to discussion

:lol: A desperate attempt to salvage some dignity from the thread.  Good luck with that.  :thup:

Guest thaitoon

:lol: A desperate attempt to salvage some dignity from the thread.  Good luck with that.  :thup:

BINGO....lock stock and barrell.....sucker.....ye just couldnt resist having the last word could ye, and fell into it with ye eyes wide shut, and yes mine was a feeble attempt , but you were suckered in....cmon now admit it

Guest thaitoon

would love to stay and play, but im out tonight to enjoy the fruits of thailand........in 34 degrees of warmth, in me t shirt and strides........be good x........ill try.

Guest Gemmill

would love to stay and play, but im out tonight to enjoy the fruits of thailand........in 34 degrees of warmth, in me t shirt and strides........be good x........ill try.

Remember the ones with the willies are the boys! xx

Guest thaitoon

how will i know?

Guest Gemmill

how will i know?

That's your problem!  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest thaitoon

how will i know?

ah well inf or a penny in for a pound........actually its not quite as expensive as that..do you want a report

Guest Gemmill

how will i know?

ah well inf or a penny in for a pound........actually its not quite as expensive as that..do you want a report

Have you not got a webcam?

Guest thaitoon

how will i know?

what a portable one.........now ye getting pervy......ever think about moving to thailand

Guest Gemmill

how will i know?

what a portable one.........now ye getting pervy......ever think about moving to thailand

:lol:

how will i know?

Some mates travelling to Thailand gave me the following advice - ALWAYS look for an Adam's Apple :D

how will i know?

Some mates travelling to Thailand gave me the following advice - ALWAYS look for an Adam's Apple :D

Failing that, the cock is a bit of a give-away also :thup: ;)