West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I've had enough of Carroll, not gonna defend him and would rather we got rid.  Guy is complete utter tool, isn't learning from his mistakes and dragging this club's name through the gutter too much now.

Biggest tragedy of it all? His taste in lasses.

http://www.dcifashion.co.uk/competition_profile.php?id=188

Proper farmers heed.

Thought it was Boy George for a minute :spit: In all seriousness tbh hitting a woman in any circumstances is totally wrong and unforgivable unless you are being attacked yourself and in self defence fair enough ,this lad has a rap sheet as long as Bartons but not the same level of violence so would you say lets give him another chance or get rid ,all Bartons problems by the look of things have been drink related by all accounts so he gave up the drink and has been a good boy and well done to him and imho Carroll is doing the same thing and @ his age it will be harder too stay on the straight and narrow so in my opinion stay off the Drink for starters but by all accounts his temper causes trouble too so he needs experts to sort his life out .

Jesus, punctuate man.

Far as I know, which isn't too far, it doesn't seem to be a drink thing with Carroll, not least seeing as he had his run-ins with Taylor and N'Zogbia at the training ground. Actually, the Taylor thing seemed to push him on last season so given how things have been going, maybe he's done this for the good of the club...

You say "punctuate man" and come up with a statement "maybe he's done this for the good of the club" is that sarcasm or just a stupid comment please elaborate  :undecided:

Run with your sarcasm idea. Maybe surrealism.

Yours was a 147 word sentence :lol:

Guest neesy111

People comparing to Barton, but at least Barton hasn't actually got anything on his record for Assaulting Women.

Beating up other men is one thing, but assaulting women is just about as low as you can get.

Cant believe some of the ridiculous excuses made for him on here.  If he banged her head off the floor or the bath, they are both unacceptable.  You cant say the multiple run ins he's been involved in over the last couple of years are all self defence.  If he's charged or if he goes down next week, move him on.  The club are part at fault for not dealing with him properly over the Taylor incident.  Also, which w***** gave him a contract 3 wks before a case at crown court?

this^

People comparing to Barton, but at least Barton has actually got anything on his record for Assaulting Women.

Beating up other men is one thing, but assaulting women is just about as low as you can get.

i'd rather beat up a woman who's hit me than a bloke who's done nowt.

Guest neesy111

People comparing to Barton, but at least Barton has actually got anything on his record for Assaulting Women.

i'd rather beat up a woman who's hit me than a bloke who's done nowt.

erm, he's already by convicted of assaulting one of his ex's in town, can't really call that self-defence.

Guest neesy111

erm, he's already by convicted of assaulting one of his ex's in town, can't really call that self-defence.

I don't think he's been convicted of anything yet.

He was convicted a few years ago, from an incident in town ???