West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He'll be playing through his skin on Sunday, biggest game of his career so far. If he comes on looking this determined against Arsenal, imagine what he'll want to do against the scum. Hopefully he'll be able to put it to good use as well.

What has been confirmed about the Carroll incident by the way? A lass at work told me an in depth account of the whole thing but I don't know where she got it from. Have the papers given any detail?

Why did he get such a good reception tonight? He's a despicable human being and he's not welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

You're lucky AC doesn't know who you are.

I'm not a woman or a team mate so he probably wouldn't be bothered, might just let a glass slip out of his hand over my head. :shifty:

Why did he get such a good reception tonight? He's a despicable human being and he's not welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not a woman or a team mate so he probably wouldn't be bothered, might just let a glass slip out of his hand over my head. :shifty:

he got that reception because although he is a twat, he's our twat...........as despicable as that idea is and i couldn't do it,  many could.

shouls he score on sunday i'll cheer the goal, shan't chant his name.

he got that reception because although he is a t***, he's our t***...........as despicable as that idea is and i couldn't do it,  many could.

Obviously I will be delirious if he scored the winner on Sunday, but I would still want him out of this club, sacked the next morning, whatever, he's a lot worse than a twat, Joey Barton is a twat, but what Andy Carroll has done (not the first time, supposedly), is despicable and should not be accepted by anyone.

he got that reception because although he is a t***, he's our t***...........as despicable as that idea is and i couldn't do it,  many could.

Obviously I will be delirious if he scored the winner on Sunday, but I would still want him out of this club, sacked the next morning, whatever, he's a lot worse than a t***, Joey Barton is a t***, but what Andy Carroll has done (not the first time, supposedly), is despicable and should not be accepted by anyone.

Common assault? That's all he's done and that's not as bad as Barton.

You can't be talking about the Taylor thing and the alleged assault? Because as far as I'm concerned, one was denied (the assault) and the other, well was it ever proved that all went on with Taylor?

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Obviously I will be delirious if he scored the winner on Sunday, but I would still want him out of this club, sacked the next morning, whatever, he's a lot worse than a t***, Joey Barton is a t***, but what Andy Carroll has done (not the first time, supposedly), is despicable and should not be accepted by anyone.

Common assault? That's all he's done and that's not as bad as Barton.

You can't be talking about the Taylor thing and the alleged assault? Because as far as I'm concerned, one was denied (the assault) and the other, well was it ever proved that all went on with Taylor?

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

I'm talking about beating up women, you can choose what you want to believe, I have chosen.