2009 - 2011 home kit, get your designs oot

Decky

Guest Humus B. Chittenbee

Ahhh, fellows - -

I just found this site after being redirected from another to this specific topic line. I just had the [giggle-able] thought and added it. 

I did indeed join as I do follow Newcastle all the way from the west coast of the US. I will be back to read more after the WC. I am lucky enough to be retired and will be watching ALL of the games live.

Luck to the 3Lions and the Eagles. By my reckoning we will meet at the beginning and not again until the finals! [And if you cannot see the droll gleam in my eye at that statement, you must be blind! I just hope we get out of the group stages!] 

Ahhh, fellows - -

I just found this site after being redirected from another to this specific topic line. I just had the [giggle-able] thought and added it. 

I did indeed join as I do follow Newcastle all the way from the west coast of the US. I will be back to read more after the WC. I am lucky enough to be retired and will be watching ALL of the games live.

Luck to the 3Lions and the Eagles. By my reckoning we will meet at the beginning and not again until the finals! [And if you cannot see the droll gleam in my eye at that statement, you must be blind! I just hope we get out of the group stages!]  

Welcome to the forum  :knuppel2:  :iamatwat: