2009 - 2011 home kit, get your designs oot

Decky

Again, shame we didn't wear the 3rd kit today against Hull. It's class but that's another perfect chance to wear it thrown away.

Have we worn it at all yet in a competitive game?

Is that the silver one.  ???

Yeah. Think we've worn it once.

Edit: that was only preseason it seems. Not worn it at all in official matches  ???

Again, shame we didn't wear the 3rd kit today against Hull. It's class but that's another perfect chance to wear it thrown away.

Have we worn it at all yet in a competitive game?

Is that the silver one.  ???

Yeah. Think we've worn it once.

Edit: that was only preseason it seems. Not worn it at all in official matches  ???

Yeah just had a look through and we haven't worn it yet.

Wouldn't surprise me if we manage to go the whole life span of the shirt without wearing it.

I think our away kit should always be our home kit but with inverted colours, i.e. whatever is black is white and what ever is white is black. Our current home kit is mainly black, so if our away was mainly white then surely we wouldnt clash with anyone?

Fucking hell Decky man. :lol:

Think of our current kit, if it was inverted it would be a class 2nd kit.

Certainly when we play West Brom it'd be an entertaining affair.

I think our away kit should always be our home kit but with inverted colours, i.e. whatever is black is white and what ever is white is black. Our current home kit is mainly black, so if our away was mainly white then surely we wouldnt clash with anyone?

Certainly when we play West Brom it'd be an entertaining affair.

They could use their yellow kit, or us our 3rd kit :razz:

So you think... our home kit should be black and white stripes. And our away kit should be....... black and white stripes.

That's... that is, that's... that's just marvellous, Decky. :)

Your not doing the irish stereotype any favours pal :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/saxosexy/Adidas1.jpg

Lose the bit at the bottom and just let the stripes go down and thats a very nice top. Good effort :thup:

Your not doing the irish stereotype any favours pal :lol:

I doubt my opinion in fashion makes me thick mate, but ok. Having said that, I wonder why the English would think the Irish are thick, hmmm think about it. Dont take stereotypes for reality :thup:

Maybe you would prefer a woolen skin tight version with a massive V neck though?

It would still be black and white though you dullard.

You are the dullard, our current home kit is mainly black, therefore when seen from a distance its MAINLY BLACK. Against another black kits it clashes, but against a white kit it doesnt. Does our current home kit clash with Spurs' home kit? No it doesnt. So an inverted away kit would be mainly white. Would an inverted away kit clash with our current home kit? No, it wouldnt, because one would be mainly black and the other mainly white.

You are the dullard, our current home kit is mainly black, therefore when seen from a distance its MAINLY BLACK. Against another black kits it clashes, but against a white kit it doesnt. Does our current home kit clash with Spurs' home kit? No it doesnt. So an inverted away kit would be mainly white. Would an inverted away kit clash with our current home kit? No, it wouldnt, because one would be mainly black and the other mainly white.

It would still have black and white stripes down the front, it would just have white sleeves and collar. :lol:

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/images/product/large/W.BromHSS0607.gif

Why did West Brom have to wear their yellow kit when they played us if this kit (which is mostly white) is so different to ours?

You're thick as fucking mince, man.

First of all if you cant debate like an adult then fuck off you with your pety insults you imature twat.

My point is this:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z241/deckyno9/nufcblack.jpg

would not clash with this against OTHER teams, obviously we wont be playing ourselves (also its a quick invert so it isnt great quality incase anyone decides to pick up on it), also the back of the shirt would be completely white as it has no stripes:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z241/deckyno9/nufcwhite.jpg

IF we did come up against a team like West Brom which wont be likely next season, then we can use our 3rd kit, but thats 1 fixture a season, hardly warrants us deciding our whole 2nd kit around. If we come up against a team where black doesnt clash then use the home kit, if we come up against a team where black does clash but white doesnt, then use the white kit. If we come up against a team where somehow both black and white clash then use a 3rd kit.

First of all if you cant debate like an adult then fuck off you with your pety insults you imature twat.

My point is this:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z241/deckyno9/nufcblack.jpg

would not clash with this against OTHER teams, obviously we wont be playing ourselves (also its a quick invert so it isnt great quality incase anyone decides to pick up on it), also the back of the shirt would be completely white as it has no stripes:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z241/deckyno9/nufcwhite.jpg

IF we did come up against a team like West Brom which wont be likely next season, then we can use our 3rd kit, but thats 1 fixture a season, hardly warrants us deciding our whole 2nd kit around. If we come up against a team where black doesnt clash then use the home kit, if we come up against a team where black does clash but white doesnt, then use the white kit. If we come up against a team where somehow both black and white clash then use a 3rd kit.

:jesuswept:

Guest jonlane86

Why not email the club and ask them to open up a competition.

- People send them their designs

- They choose a shortlist 3-5

- Ask people to vote online for their favourite

Would be great if there was an online poll. Southampton done it a few years back for fans to choose the new home kit.

In theory its a great idea, but Clubs have done this before and rival fans have voted for the worst ones, and then you're stuck with it for two seasons.  I.E. Ipswich's kit a couple of years ago, and I'm fairly sure the Mackems did that for their Baby poo shirt when they got promoted in 1998