Who has impressed you most so far this season?

ChrisJbarnes

Bassong has been a surprise, and Colo looks a class act would like to see young Nile given a go too see what he can do  :icon_rr:

Was it JK who said just yesterday that he won't be throwing Nile into the "deep end" against the best players...so I guess we'll need to wait until the next season then(at the least)

Hoffenheim

Yep...big time!

I haven't seen many Fulham matches yet this season but no doubt their record is excellent(considering the player material) but I guess it's exactly the same what Hodgson did with Finland. We didn't lose games against the big ones(Portugal, Serbia and Poland) except one at home against Serbia and even played against Spain as well. But it's so boring to watch as Hodgson's planb was all defending and avoid the loss at any cost especially away from home. Sure Roy can get the best out of the players and their record against TOP4 teams is awesome but anyway...

The Arsenal youth team taking a full strength Wigan side to the cleaners 3-0. Wenger is re-writing the manual about what can be achieved with young players. Nick Wilshere looks like another Fabregas. Possibly better.

The Arsenal youth team taking a full strength Wigan side to the cleaners 3-0. Wenger is re-writing the manual about what can be achieved with young players. Nick Wilshere looks like another Fabregas. Possibly better.

Its not fair is it, Jack Wilshere looks a classy midfielder aswell  O0

Its not fair is it, Jack Wilshere looks a classy midfielder aswell  O0

:blush:  Yeah, him too.