Louise Taylor skewers Allardyce

Guest guyb

NE5, can you please provide any evidence of anyone on here claiming Gartside was a better chairman than Shepherd? I can't find any.

as I said, you have changed your server. In actual fact, why not ask people now, if they think Gartside is better than Shepherd, in fact, ask how many other chairmen anywhere have run better football clubs than Shepherd ?

Where does this persecution delusion come from?

You'll be telling us next that everybody appreciated having a team qualifying regularly for europe and didn't demand the fat bastard out and spent millions on new players almost every time the team lost a game.

So whats your point? You want people to appreciate Shepherd? You want people to hold a candle to him? Is that your mission ?

Most people recognise the good job he did, however they also recognise the bad job he did, imagine if he appointed Souness after Keegan? Would we be giving him the praise you think he deserves?

Feel free to not reply to this directly.

:lol:

you've been watching too many yank movies fredbob.

I think far too many people take far too much notice of Louise Taylor by the way, falling right into what she wants ........

You're having one there NE5.

"Yank movie"?? What are you on about?? Since when has the word "mission"been an american english word?

since you wore short pants, and Newcastle United were run by people who thought staying in the top league was success ?

Are you backwards? I guess that explains your views on the club.

the sad thing is, you just don't understand do you ?

You REALLY think a football club can be successful on sports direct type prices ?

Fuck me, and you give me giref about my english. All along i thought i was talking to someone who understood english, no wonder you never understand what anyone says and misinterpret everything.

I'd ask you to point where ive specifically said that Newcastle United can be successful by not spending anything, i spent the beginning of the summer saying how much faith i had in Ashley openeing his wallet for fucks sake.

What a muppet you are.

I really can't decide if you're a poor WUM or thick fredbob.

Suffice to say, this time last year, you were fully supporting the direction of the club and lack of investment in players to strengthen the team, despite myself and [only] one or two others telling you how it was all going so wrong. What do you think now ?

If you cant decide then that would make me a good one, no? The irony continues I'm the thick one yet you dont know if the word mission is english?  :weep:

Would you of given Allardyce a bulk of money? And what does that say about my views on our transfer policy?

Feel free to ignore this post, I couldnt quite work you out but now its 100% clear you're not worth the reply.

:-*

Wow ....

See your phrase "would you of given Allardyce a bulk of money".....you don't understand you're own phrase do you ?

Your question is really "would you give your own managerial appointment backing", and the answer is of course, otherwise why would you appoint him in the first place  :laugh2:

Fucking hell, where do i start?

Nope, my question is "Would you of given Allardyce a bulk of money?" I understand the question, thats why i asked it. Feel free to answer your own questions though, this is a new low, even for you - changing my questions!

As for the answer to your own question - re read it. Spot the mistake, the bit where your entire point falls down. 

NE5 has evolved his debating skills to new levels - asking himself his own questions and answering his own questions for the benefit of others.

NE5, can you please provide any evidence of anyone on here claiming Gartside was a better chairman than Shepherd? I can't find any.

as I said, you have changed your server. In actual fact, why not ask people now, if they think Gartside is better than Shepherd, in fact, ask how many other chairmen anywhere have run better football clubs than Shepherd ?

Where does this persecution delusion come from?

You'll be telling us next that everybody appreciated having a team qualifying regularly for europe and didn't demand the fat bastard out and spent millions on new players almost every time the team lost a game.

So whats your point? You want people to appreciate Shepherd? You want people to hold a candle to him? Is that your mission ?

Most people recognise the good job he did, however they also recognise the bad job he did, imagine if he appointed Souness after Keegan? Would we be giving him the praise you think he deserves?

Feel free to not reply to this directly.

you've been watching too many yank movies fredbob.

I think far too many people take far too much notice of Louise Taylor by the way, falling right into what she wants ........

You're having one there NE5.

"Yank movie"?? What are you on about?? Since when has the word "mission"been an american english word?

since you wore short pants, and Newcastle United were run by people who thought staying in the top league was success ?

Are you backwards? I guess that explains your views on the club.

the sad thing is, you just don't understand do you ?

You REALLY think a football club can be successful on sports direct type prices ?

Fuck me, and you give me giref about my english. All along i thought i was talking to someone who understood english, no wonder you never understand what anyone says and misinterpret everything.

I'd ask you to point where ive specifically said that Newcastle United can be successful by not spending anything, i spent the beginning of the summer saying how much faith i had in Ashley openeing his wallet for fucks sake.

What a muppet you are.

I really can't decide if you're a poor WUM or thick fredbob.

Suffice to say, this time last year, you were fully supporting the direction of the club and lack of investment in players to strengthen the team, despite myself and [only] one or two others telling you how it was all going so wrong. What do you think now ?

If you cant decide then that would make me a good one, no? The irony continues I'm the thick one yet you dont know if the word mission is english?  :weep:

Would you of given Allardyce a bulk of money? And what does that say about my views on our transfer policy?

Feel free to ignore this post, I couldnt quite work you out but now its 100% clear you're not worth the reply.

:-*

Wow ....

See your phrase "would you of given Allardyce a bulk of money".....you don't understand you're own phrase do you ?

Your question is really "would you give your own managerial appointment backing", and the answer is of course, otherwise why would you appoint him in the first place  :laugh2:

Fucking hell, where do i start?

Nope, my question is "Would you of given Allardyce a bulk of money?" I understand the question, thats why i asked it. Feel free to answer your own questions though, this is a new low, even for you - changing my questions!

As for the answer to your own question - re read it. Spot the mistake, the bit where your entire point falls down. 

NE5 has evolved his debating skills to new levels - asking himself his own questions and answering his own questions for the benefit of others.

what are you on ?

What does it matter what I would give to Allardyce ? I'm not the owner, what if I hadn't wanted Allardyce ? Do you think that a chairman is going to ask me what he thinks of the manager before deciding whether or not to back him ? The point is that ashley chose to keep Allardyce therefore he backs the manager of the club or replaces him, not me. Then when he replaced him with Keegan, he backed his own appointed manager. What does it matter what I think of Allardyce or Keegan ?

My answer is that if I, personally chose to appoint or keep a manager, then I would almost certainly back him. Whether you agree with my choice of manager doesn't really matter.

Do you understand this ? Are you pissed ?