Crumpy Gunt

Changed my mind:

Harper

R.Taylor Bassong Coloccini Enrique

S.Taylor

Jonas     Smith       Lovenkrands      Martins

Viduka

????

We need a player with some sort of a passing ability in the holding midfielder role and your solution is S.Taylor, right? It doesn't matter if we flood the midfield with players with no ability of any kind as it's not goanna stop ManU from trashing us once again...how about trying to close them down right from their defensive area instead of inviting a major pressure in our area which we no doubt are unable to handle! That's what KK did in the season opener. There's really no point trying to play players out of position

Haper

Saylor Colo  Bass  Jose

Jonas    Geremi   Raylor

Loven    Viduka    Oba

Smith had a FANTASTIC game last time he played against Man United, didn't he.

Was **** and got sent off didn't he?  :razz:  Or did he play in the home game as well?  Still, can't have played that well, that was 1-5.  :laugh:

Smith had a FANTASTIC game last time he played against Man United, didn't he.

Was **** and got sent off didn't he?   :razz:  Or did he play in the home game as well?  Still, can't have played that well, that was 1-5.  :laugh:

Yeah, he was awful. Sadly I was there, sitting with Man United fans. Oh, happy days. :(

If we had other fit CM's I would agree but we need Butt.

No we dont, nor Geremi or Viduka.

Your avatar is pointing the way, get some younguns in.

I 100% agree but we all know the club won't do it, it will be a make shift position for someone else from the 1st team rather than a youngin in the correct role.

I could see them playing Cacapa there, let's face it they've done it before even though it's painfully obvious that he offers nothing at all there.

comedy value?