Cnuts at work...

DJ_NUFC

Wor lass hopes we win so I don't chin her come Saturday tea time.

ya puff....goin home straight after the match

Disgraceful waste of drinking opportunities there. She should be chinning you, tbh.

I've been laughing off these relegation jibes since the 1st of September. What else can you do? Tell them that I'm confident the club will stay up and that next season will be much better so they better watch out? Haha, don't be ridiculous.

Being so fed up of the crap served out week in week out I made bets recently with a man u and chelski fan that we'd stay up.  I was really confident...then I saw our upcoming fixtures...man u, chelski, liverpool etc etc...

TBH, if Nicky Butt is considered your best midfielder, there's not much to say really.  I've learnt to just cop it and try to latch and hold onto any small weaknesses that arise in other teams e.g. When Scolari was sacked and when Tottenham were below us.  Loved the latter especially.

I'd say Barton is considered our best central midfielder.  I'd like to think Butt is considered third choice behind Guthrie, but that might be too much to ask of our management.

I've been laughing off these relegation jibes since the 1st of September. What else can you do? Tell them that I'm confident the club will stay up and that next season will be much better so they better watch out? Haha, don't be ridiculous.

Being so fed up of the crap served out week in week out I made bets recently with a man u and chelski fan that we'd stay up.  I was really confident...then I saw our upcoming fixtures...man u, chelski, liverpool etc etc...

TBH, if Nicky Butt is considered your best midfielder, there's not much to say really.  I've learnt to just cop it and try to latch and hold onto any small weaknesses that arise in other teams e.g. When Scolari was sacked and when Tottenham were below us.  Loved the latter especially.

I'd say Barton is considered our best central midfielder.  I'd like to think Butt is considered third choice behind Guthrie, but that might be too much to ask of our management.

I'd say 4th choice. Nolan's better.