Did Rooney Throw The Ball At The Ref Today?

Skirge

He's a petulant little prick and he always will be.

He's had what, 7 years now to cut this whole spit the dummy routine out of his game.  Needs to grow up.

He's like the little kid in the playground who picks up his ball and goes home when the slightest thing doesn't go his way.  And no one likes that cunt.

It was definitely dissent.

I can't believe all the top 4 arse lickers trying to make out like Rooney nonchalantly tossed the ball to Giggs' feet. Rooney spat his dummy out because the ref never let them take a quick free kick and absolutely launched it. I don't think he aimed it at anyone  but Giggs was still miles away from where he threw it.

Was it because it was taken quickly or because it was taken miles away from where the offence was committed?

Definitely a second yellow, utterly deserved.

I can't believe all the top 4 arse lickers trying to make out like Rooney nonchalantly tossed the ball to Giggs' feet. Rooney spat his dummy out because the ref never let them take a quick free kick and absolutely launched it. I don't think he aimed it at anyone  but Giggs was still miles away from where he threw it.

Was it because it was taken quickly or because it was taken miles away from where the offence was committed?

I thought it was the latter personally

I'm nodding in agreement with PM.

This is a regular feature when I read his posts.

That's what it looked like to me, thought I may have got it wrong though.