So is Wise (aka 'the system') on his way?

Dave

Just starting to realise how ludicrous this sitaution is. We've appointed a beloved, young, high profile manager until the end of the season, while our hated, old, low-profile manager (who has a multiyear contract) WRONG recuperates in the hospital. Also, this new young manager supposedly hates, and has publically spoken out against the backroom staff of the club.WRONG

there's one thing about nufc, we never ever dull

You must of missed the Souness years. WRONG

Babatunde - you really are a joke at times.

Just starting to realise how ludicrous this sitaution is. We've appointed a beloved, young, high profile manager until the end of the season, while our hated, old, low-profile manager (who has a multiyear contract) WRONG recuperates in the hospital. Also, this new young manager supposedly hates, and has publically spoken out against the backroom staff of the club.WRONG

I see a pattern developing here.

I see a pattern developing here.

Hold on. What did I do? The football under Souness was boring, even more so than now imo.Though yeah, we did have two players fight on the pitch, I think I may have erased that from memory.

Stupeedo-What is your problem? I'm not one for fighting people over the internet, so please cease and desist.