Disappointing First Season 11

Liam Liam Liam O

Guest kingdawson

Actually, Ronaldo, you're probably right. Zamora is easily the worst striker buy in the league this season.

I've watched Fulham a lot this season, and he's been pretty good imo. Needs to score more though, that's for sure.

Actually, Ronaldo, you're probably right. Zamora is easily the worst striker buy in the league this season.

I've watched Fulham a lot this season, and he's been pretty good imo. Needs to score more though, that's for sure.

His finishing is awful though. He's like a much less effective Heskey.

Carson

Chimbonda Coloccini Cuellar Dossena

Bentley Tainio Deco Dos Santos

Xisco Elmander

Can't believe nobody put Dossena, £8m for someone who is genuinely one of the worst left backs in the league.

Scott Carson is a much poorer keeper than Gomes btw who has improved a fair bit in recent months after looking like a clown early doors. Seems to have settled in now.

ro be fair Xisco has started 3 and scored 1. I could name 20 strikers in the league who make him look like Van Nistelrooy

I agree it's not entirely his fault he hasn't impressed because he hasn't been given much of a chance on the pitch. However, he must be doing something wrong in training to have the likes of Ameobi preferred to him by what, 3/4 different coaches now?

Guest Chubby Jason

Carson

Xisco Elmander

Can't believe nobody put Dossena, £8m for someone who is genuinely one of the worst left backs in the league.

Scott Carson is a much poorer keeper than Gomes btw who has improved a fair bit in recent months after looking like a clown early doors. Seems to have settled in now.

ro be fair Xisco has started 3 and scored 1. I could name 20 strikers in the league who make him look like Van Nistelrooy

I agree it's not entirely his fault he hasn't impressed because he hasn't been given much of a chance on the pitch. However, he must be doing something wrong in training to have the likes of Ameobi preferred to him by what, 3/4 different coaches now?

Yep. Plus the fact that he's constantly out on the town looking like a twat doesn't help. Same goes for everyone's best mate "Oba".

Carson

Xisco Elmander

Yep. Plus the fact that he's constantly out on the town looking like a t*** doesn't help. Same goes for everyone's best mate "Oba".

How do you know he's constantly out on the town?

Guest Chubby Jason

Carson

Xisco Elmander

Yep. Plus the fact that he's constantly out on the town looking like a t*** doesn't help. Same goes for everyone's best mate "Oba".

He's my best mate on facebook.

Carson

Xisco Elmander

and his status is 'Francisco is constantly out on the town'

Guest Chubby Jason

Carson

Xisco Elmander

It changes sometimes to "Xisco has just got wasted on coke and vodka and murdered a postitute...PS can't be arsed training today, Shearer can go fuck himself."

Carson

Xisco Elmander

It changes sometimes to "Xisco has just got wasted on coke and vodka and murdered a postitute...PS can't be arsed training today, Shearer can go fuck himself."

I'd still pick him ahead of Shola.

Carson

Xisco Elmander

People see a few pictures of players out on the town, and suddenly they think they know about their personal lives ffs. It's better that people know nothing and admit, then know one or two things and act like they know alot.

Gomes is really a great shot stopper, and he has won Spurs points this year. I remember him being amazing against Man U. I rate him.

I'm not going to do an eleven but any list like this should include Deco and the infamous Glauber Berti.

Guest optimistic nit

Carson

Xisco Elmander

its only really been kinnear who hasn't picked him and i'd seriously question kinnear's logic when it comes to team selection.

Also, I think for the money spent, the reputation he had last season, and how the side have struggled since the player he's replaced has been injured, Carlos Cuellar should be mentioned.

I couldn't name a team, but I'd definitely nominate Robinho for worst buy. It looks to me like he doesn't respect his manager or his team-mates, and he'd rather be somewhere else. They spent £30 million and the whole team has slipped backwards since he arrived.

I couldn't name a team, but I'd definitely nominate Robinho for worst buy. It looks to me like he doesn't respect his manager or his team-mates, and he'd rather be somewhere else. They spent £30 million and the whole team has slipped backwards since he arrived.

:thup:

Pretty much why I had him in there.

In terms of cost compared to actual games played, Xisco is easily one of the worst signings. Atleast Colo, Robino, Gomez, Shorey, etc etc have actually had some form of use for their sides, actually made the first team. We made one of our key signings in the last mins of the window a player who since then no one has thought to be good enough to even start a prem game for us. He's behind Owen, Martins, Viduka, Carroll, Shola, Lovenkrands & Ranger. Using money to keep a fire going would be less of a waste than our signing Xisco.

Guest ObaStar

Berbatov by an absolute mile.

Berbatov has been doing well for Man U. He's one of those players who does not score that much but makes the whole team flow and play better. Although I would agree he is not worth 30 Mill

How does he make the team flow better? They haven't flowed all season, especially compared to the Tevez & Rooney partnership last season. Mainly because Berbatov barely moves.

And they've hardly scored a goal in the big games. Mainly because Berbatov disappears.

When you've got Man Yoo fans calling you a flop and a waste of money you're in trouble. What do they care?