"Sloppy"

Cajun

Say what you like about the manager, the tactics, the confidence, the crowd, the pitch, whatever. The fact some of these lot can't do the basics is absolutely criminal.

Smiths shot was embarrassing there's academy players that would have done better.

Sad thing is he mustered more efforts goal bound then Owen and Carrol put together in a fraction of the time on the pitch if my memory serves me right.

Guest stjamestoon

Considering he has never scored a competitive goal for us, you would have thought he would have done better.. its just depressing.

Considering he has never scored a competitive goal for us, you would have thought he would have done better.. its just depressing.

The fact he had a shot is progress, I was waiting for him to back heel it to a Spurs player.

just amused myself by looking at some quotes from Ra's al Ghul out of Batman Begins and how much they apply to us

not sure why it popped into my head, for some reason i remembered the restoration of balance stuff and the fact that gotham is referred to as a corrupt, bloated corpse or something  :lol:

hopefully shearer will restore the balance rather than relegation