Boro sent tickets back

Guest toonlass

Guest guyb

Probably controversial but I think JFK would have enough points to keep you up.

If you get out of it, the worst thing you could do would be to give Al the job full time because then, like us, you'd be caught in the hero trap. 

Even if things went tits up, how could you call for his head?

Re: Southgate's tactics, they do strike me as a bit of a mish-mash. He just seems to stick attacking players out there and hope they do some good stuff. Where do Tuncay and Aliadiere play, and where should they be playing?

Gibson seems to be the opposite of the chairman that is often pictured in the news: impatient and reckless. Gibson seems to be too patient, which could be Southgate, and Boro's, undoing.

not at all.  We are leaderless, collapse when going behind and carry as much offensive threat as Charles Haughtrey.

Sorry did you say you were a Newcastle or Middlesborough fan?

You reckon you'll take 3/4000 to Doncaster, Blackpool and Barnsley, but you can't bring 3000 30 mile up the road for what could be an extremely important match? Get away.

If i had to pick between the mackems and the smogs on who stays up, i'd possibly be pushed to choose the mackems.

They haven't brought a full allocation for a few year now.

To be fair, they have. Usually one of the better supports up here.

EH????????????? They haven't sold more than 1800 tickets up here for donkeys years, their support for supposedly their biggest away day of the season is pathetic.

EH????????????? They haven't sold more than 1800 tickets up here for donkeys years, their support for supposedly their biggest away day of the season is pathetic.

Agree. This guyb bloke has surely got it wrong.  In a stadium of our size isnt the full allocation more than 2,800? Sure it is.

Anyhow, I cant recall Boro bringing that many at any point in the last 10 years.

Guest toonlass

Well my source is someone higher up than the frontline staff or the programmer of the boro website. They definitely sent back 700 tickets, and that was before any members sale. Shit town, shit club, shit fans!

Agree. This guyb bloke has surely got it wrong.  In a stadium of our size isnt the full allocation more than 2,800? Sure it is.

Anyhow, I cant recall Boro bringing that many at any point in the last 10 years.

2880 is the maximum we give away fans due to segregation and layout of the seats etc but Boro haven't taken that many for years and usually take between 1500 and 2000 tops.

Having said all this there are still a fair few tickets left in our end, granted theres still 6 days to go but do you think we are guarenteed to sell out?

Not doing so would be pretty poor from our part in my opinion.

Was same for pompey game.

It was something like 4k from sold out? About 1k of that mustve been away fans.

*random number guesses here*