"Newcastle. United. Shall Never be Defeated"

Stu

What did Crumpy's banner say?

Didn't see one. Saw a couple in the Villa end "Sob on the Tyne" (witty!) and some drivel about Ant & Dec on a bed sheet.

I saw one, something like "Proud to be a geordie, We'll support you evermore". Was pretty big they hung it off the higher tier edge.

I saw a couple of young ish kids crying, had a lump in my throat especially when Shearer came over and applauded us, after all he's given to the club, today must have killed him. I stayed as well at the end, absolutely brilliant. missed my train because of it and which is why i only just got in 10 mins ago! 13 hour round trip.  :buck2:

What did Crumpy's banner say?

Didn't see one. Saw a couple in the Villa end "Sob on the Tyne" (witty!) and some drivel about Ant & Dec on a bed sheet.

I stayed as well at the end, absolutely brilliant. missed my train because of it and which is why i only just got in 10 mins ago! 13 hour round trip.  :buck2:

I know, it was actually pretty great day out to a relegation :lol:

Nice weather, some free chicken outside, got an ice cream (with a flake and strawberry sauce on) then had a good old sing song.  In many ways it genuinely was more enjoyable because of the end than some of the dire, soul-destroying trips to the likes of West Ham and Blackburn.

The fans were fantastic and defiant today.. After full time we fucking sung our hearts out. I'm sure there were one or two crying bastards, but the rest of us made a fucking racket.

Think I might have seen you today Mowen, well, I think I recognised Wullie from the pics thread on here and I know you were going with him... lower Q3 quite near the edge, about 4/5 rows up?

Think I might have seen you today Mowen, well, I think I recognised Wullie from the pics thread on here and I know you were going with him... lower Q3 quite near the edge, about 4/5 rows up?

Yeah, that will have been us, we were row D. You should have come over!

:lol: Only saw you at H/T and everyone was busy with the Shearer song. I was about 6 rows above you. Did someone near you throw a coin at Young when he went down towards the end?

:lol: Only saw you at H/T and everyone was busy with the Shearer song. I was about 6 rows above you. Did someone near you throw a coin at Young when he went down towards the end?

Can't say I noticed it...I was absolutely arseholed by that point. Did you stick around after the match? I thought the atmosphere was quality after we went down.

I was there and didn't see a single person crying, only one lad close to it who I gave a pat.  Cameras must have searched for them good.

SSN had a bunch of shots from Newcastle and it was very un-mongy.  Lots of people that were in just utter disbelief but didn't say anything too rash.

Yeah, I did. It was great, strangely the last 20 mins were very flat I thought then suddenly as soon as the whistle went everyone went into over drive.

Can I just say as well, Villa fans, what a bunch of total twats they really are.

Yeah, I did. It was great, strangely the last 20 mins were very flat I thought then suddenly as soon as the whistle went everyone went into over drive.

Can I just say as well, Villa fans, what a bunch of total twats they really are.

Having sat with them,in the Holte End,i would have heard more common sense from a group of crooked M.P's,or from the bottom class at Stoke Mandeville.One day,we'll have our own back...

Yes, what a bunch of fucking cunts (brummie excluded obviously). I would also like to say what a complete and utter cunt ashley young is.

Yes, what a bunch of fucking cunts (brummie excluded obviously). I would also like to say what a complete and utter cunt ashley young is.

And over rated with it,,,got to be honest we were shit...but they were as bad..their best player weas Shorey,which knid of typifies how over rated their manger is.IMO.

And over rated with it,,,got to be honest we were shit...but they were as bad..their best player weas Shorey,which knid of typifies how over rated their manger is.IMO.

to be fair, they were already on the beach, I agreed with carew as motm but it spoke volumes to me that Villa's best season in (my) living memory was more about celebrating what had happened to us rather than what they'd done.

to be fair, they were already on the beach, I agreed with carew as motm but it spoke volumes to me that Villa's best season in (my) living memory was more about celebrating what had happened to us rather than what they'd done.

How Carew was MOTM was beyond me...anyone who can pretend to be Bambi on ice when presented with an open goal 3 yards out is beyond me..BTW..I hope Colocinni is proud of his performance...I thought HE was Villa's best player.

Guest BooBoo

Brilliant support throughout yet again. Its the only thing still great about the club. A mob from Durham on the train down made us look like twats but other than that it was a great show.

Guest toonlass

I told a photographer off at half time because he kept turning round during the game and making snidy comments or was sticking his fingers up and then taking photos of the lads having a go back. Told him that if he was going to try and say that the Geordie fans were anything other than incited into an angry reaction by himself then it was a total non-story.