The Blame Game

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

The Geordie Dancer has to hold his hands up too tbh. Ever since the Mackem Mover trumped him, we went into free fall.

Guest itsTosh

Alan Greenspan. Encourages a massive, fraudulent bubble economy; discourages financial regulation. By spring 2008 storm clouds on the world economy horizon are closing in, Northern Rock faces bankruptcy, NUFC owner Mike Ashley suddenly sees his fortune disappearing, fast. Having previously offered manager Kevin Keegan massive funds to build a team, disappears (looking for buyers?). Keegan has to deal with Llambias and Wise, who are now limiting expenditure - sell to buy - and looking purely at short term as the economy nosedives. KK walks, MA can't find a buyer, finds work-to-eat type depression era coach, economy over the edge of the cliff. Lack of money. Not just for the past season, I'm afraid, but for the next.

Alan Greenspan. Encourages a massive, fraudulent bubble economy; discourages financial regulation. By spring 2008 storm clouds on the world economy horizon are closing in, Northern Rock faces bankruptcy, NUFC owner Mike Ashley suddenly sees his fortune disappearing, fast. Having previously offered manager Kevin Keegan massive funds to build a team, disappears (looking for buyers?). Keegan has to deal with Llambias and Wise, who are now limiting expenditure - sell to buy - and looking purely at short term as the economy nosedives. KK walks, MA can't find a buyer, finds work-to-eat type depression era coach, economy over the edge of the cliff. Lack of money. Not just for the past season, I'm afraid, but for the next.

'finds work-to-eat type depression era coach'

:lol:

Guest saintscoobz

God's to blame for everything.  Unless you are an athiest, then it's all Darwin's fault.

i actually believe god is testing us.  making sure we keep the faith during the difficult times. and then we will get our reward in heaven.

so if i am going to blame someone for us being relegated it has to be sky sports. without sky sports the premiership would never have been formed and it would still be the first division.  the whole game would not be awash with cash and none of this would ever have happened :yikes: