Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

But Loven has been lethal against defenses that struggle to keep their line. Let us hope that Villa is as bad as last time..

Wolves, West Ham, Birmingham, West Brom and Accrington Stanley. The creme de le creme of defensive talent we've faced this season.

But Loven has been lethal against defenses that struggle to keep their line. Let us hope that Villa is as bad as last time..

Wolves, West Ham, Birmingham, West Brom and Accrington Stanley. The creme de le creme of defensive talent we've faced this season.

That's just 9 points, surely you wouldn't take them....

Doesn't work like that.

Agreed. Silly us, his early goal  against Bham wasn't significant at all. Didn't give us better space to play in, and neither did it give the lads needed composure in a difficult match. After all, Bham has been an easy opponent at home this season, with as many as two losses, before they met us.

The point I'm trying to make is that he's not 'lethal' at all, not even against the shitter defences. Two games against Wigan showcases him missing a hatful of chances, and he was absolutely wank in the Accrington game, I don't think he had a kick other than his goal.

Guest Roger Kint

The 13 minute appearance at Stevenage? Even taking into account the poor decision to send him off you are really clutching at straws(yet again) to claim he was shit.....................

His goalscoring record for us is 0.36 goals a game, its not that bad considring Shola is 0.2 a game, and Best is 0.26.

I think he'll get a goal every now and then untill the end of the season, then he should be sold/released along with Best (Shola will be here forever) we need to get proper strikers for next season.

The 13 minute appearance at Stevenage? Even taking into account the poor decision to send him off you are really clutching at straws(yet again) to claim he was s***.....................

FFS! :tiote: created the universe in seven days. So 13 minutes should be more than enough for him to change a measly football game! He didn't. As a result he failed.

Guest Roger Kint

or back in the real world you have yet again failed to prove Ronaldo wrong in his recent assessment of you :kinnear:

Only the Accrington goal was worth anything tangible. The rest of them you could disregard and we'd still have the same points tally.

By this logic, Best's only tangible goal was against Arsenal.

Shola on the other hand, is a tangible goalscoring machine :bluf:

Guest Roger Kint

And you should learn when people are ironic.

No need i can tell the difference between the original fuckup, the subsequent fuckup and your attempt at ironic humour to claw any dignity back.

And you should learn when people are ironic.

No need i can tell the difference between the original fuckup, the subsequent fuckup and your attempt at ironic humour to claw any dignity back.

Chill. It's only an internet forum.