Biggest challengers next season

afar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think West Brom are a dead cert for promotion.

Then it's any one of about 10 teams for the other automatic spot and the play offs.

Although I think they'll be strong, I'm far from certain they will be dead certs, they will lose some players in the summer and do have a tendency to conceed too many goals. They did not run away with the league last year when they came up.

46 cup finals tbh. :hmm:

We are f***ed then given our win ratio of the last 8 "cup finals" we just played!

We would end up on around 28 bloody points!

There is a huge amount of competition though for those 3 spots, its going to be hugely difficult, imo we are going to struggle, especially if we take this superiority complex with us.

Whilst its great we might get a couple of decent top flight players staying with us, its no use having them if the stone cold reality hasnt hit them that we went down because they werent good enough. Let hope we have enough of a young hungry element to push us where we want to go.

Aye we need to start the season storming and make st james a fortress again like the last time we need to win games at home.

This.

We really need to get momentum going. We must set our standards high, and the fans need to take advantage of SJP being in the Championship. Theres no other ground like it there, and no other ground with the potential hostility we could have. The fans need to be as loud as anything and highlight any mistakes from the opposition.

Yes it a challenge ahead, but we can get in the top 2.