The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

Me and Nut will sort out Kris.   :knuppel2:

Plate of chips on the edge of the box.

Oh it's on like donkey kong now Boris.

Hoorah, a time!

Actually it should be 1.45pm - game KO is at 2pm.

Also, Nixon, you do realise we will not be playing anything like this 4-3-2-1 formation you've concocted. 2-5-3 probably.

Hoorah, a time!

Also, Nixon, you do realise we will not be playing anything like this 4-3-2-1 formation you've concocted. 2-5-3 probably.

Well, aye, getting there for quarter to. But inevitably I can see us kicking off at about 10 past.

2pm's cutting it fine a little bit for me... due to work difficulties and the (in)efficiency of the trains, i can get into Newcastle at 13:41 at the earliest. I realise this is a bit of a ballache and i feel a tad unorganised - had only sorta half-followed the thread if i'm honest - and i didn't realise kick off was going to be quite this early.

If there is ANY chance of someone picking me up from Newcastle Central, at say quarter to two, i'd be very, very grateful. I'm just as much up for it as everyone else, but work's been a bit poxy atm and can't get away any earlier than 12-ish. I'm travelling the best part of 100 miles so i wanna atleast SEE all of it! :lol: 

So, an embarrassing little request there. If anyone can manage a pick-up, that'd be absolutely fantastic and i'd be extremely grateful. I'm good company, etc. :thup:

2pm's cutting it fine a little bit for me... due to work difficulties and the (in)efficiency of the trains, i can get into Newcastle at 13:41 at the earliest. I realise this is a bit of a ballache and i feel a tad unorganised - had only sorta half-followed the thread if i'm honest - and i didn't realise kick off was going to be quite this early.

If there is ANY chance of someone picking me up from Newcastle Central, at say quarter to two, i'd be very, very grateful. I'm just as much up for it as everyone else, but work's been a bit poxy atm and can't get away any earlier than 12-ish. I'm travelling the best part of 100 miles so i wanna atleast SEE all of it! :lol: 

So, an embarrassing little request there. If anyone can manage a pick-up, that'd be absolutely fantastic and i'd be extremely grateful. I'm good company, etc. :thup:

you'd be smarter getting straight onto a metro to four lane ends and getting someone to drive down there and get you, even if its after the KO time. It's a minute drive.

Is the Metro dead reliable then? Like... i won't be waiting around for a train to Four Lane Ends.

Put it this way... whatever it says on the electronic board, that's how long you'll have to wait, so it's accurate in that sense. Hopefully no more than 5 minutes but Me and Nixon had to wait over 10 last time.

Is the Metro dead reliable then? Like... i won't be waiting around for a train to Four Lane Ends.

10-15 min frequency I'd say

Luck of the draw I guess.

Saying all that, if someone is coming from that way, I'm sure they could wait.

Else.. Taxi? tenner I guess.

Tenner for a taxi, just through Newcastle? Eesh... didn't think it'd be that much. That's another option though which i wouldn't mind.

Still if anyone would be happy to give me a lift from Central at like quarter to, i'd be delighted...

Guest Heneage

Hoorah, a time!

I no longer care mate,  as long as evyeryone turns up you could play pass and shoot for all I care.

Neil - we can't just amble up at 2pm expecting to kick off whenever, in contrast to the lackadaisical Northumbria booking, the Newcastle people have got this down as a 2pm KO so the ref will be wanting to finish by 3.30pm.

By all means change the meet time to 1.30 if you think that will help ensure people are there and ready to go by 1.55pm.