The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

RWF Wullie (Wullie) - 6.5 - Didn't reach the high standards of the last game, seemed to want too much time in front of goal when gifted a couple of half-chances by their defence/keeper. Started linking up better with his team mates during the second half camping session.

Fair comment, I should have put one of those away. More pleased with my effort in front of goal in the second half, wish I'd been at less of an acute angle with the diving header cos I got good contact on it.

Wullie was again our best forward,.. diving header courtesy of sublime cross tho.

RWF Wullie (Wullie) - 6.5 - Didn't reach the high standards of the last game, seemed to want too much time in front of goal when gifted a couple of half-chances by their defence/keeper. Started linking up better with his team mates during the second half camping session.

Fair comment, I should have put one of those away. More pleased with my effort in front of goal in the second half, wish I'd been at less of an acute angle with the diving header cos I got good contact on it.

Wullie was again our best forward,.. diving header courtesy of sublime cross tho.

Aye, with your left foot too iirc.

Must say as well it was as funny as fuck watching Nixon and his brother have a shouting match in the second half :lol:

MAKE A RUN, MAKE A RUN

I WAS OPEN THERE, WHY DIDNT YOU PASS

YOU DIDNT MAKE A RUN

I DIDNT NEED TO, FUCK OFF

YOU FUCK OFF

:lol:

Must say as well it was as funny as f*** watching Nixon and his brother have a shouting match in the second half :lol:

MAKE A RUN, MAKE A RUN

I WAS OPEN THERE, WHY DIDNT YOU PASS

YOU DIDNT MAKE A RUN

I DIDNT NEED TO, f*** OFF

YOU f*** OFF

:lol:

I'm sure I heard his brother shout, "Where do you want me to run, off the pitch?" or something. :lol:

Aye, with your left foot too iirc.

well spotted, not bad for a former right winger.

Nixons,... brothers fighting, what a disgrace.

Guest Heneage

Stupeedo called me Bellamy mid-game  :lol:

My Brother said;

"The lad with the tattoo's up his arm, he reminded me a hell of a lot of Craig Bellamy. "

Was rather funny.

Stupeedo, that was a cheap shot in the carpark before the game,... and to a team mate,.. tut.

What one? Only remember saying "Keegan's shit" to you as you left the pitch? Thought that might fire you up for the game..!

Stupeedo, that was a cheap shot in the carpark before the game,... and to a team mate,.. tut.

What one? Only remember saying "Keegan's shit" to you as you left the pitch? Thought that might fire you up for the game..!

its a pitty, the reds didnt try to batter me in the first 5 instead of the last, that got my gander up!

Guest Heneage

Ref kepy saying "language" a lot but not actually doing anything about it. :lol:

preferred the Irish fella myself.

How could we fail with a strikeforce of Bellamy & AJ?

Significantly more potent than the previous attempt of AJ & Crouch.

Agreed. I make a better Carrick than I do Crouch.

How could we fail with a strikeforce of Bellamy & AJ?

Significantly more potent than the previous attempt of AJ & Crouch.

Agreed. I make a better Carrick than I do Crouch.

Pilko,.. best game yet...

Also, I've eaten so much fucking food since football. I must've ran a lot.

Three sausages

Two fried eggs

Three rashers bacon

Four slices bread and butter

Packet of pickle onion crisps

Breakaway bar

Blue riband

binge-tastic.

Btw, did you notice I was far more effective in the last half hour, when i took on myself to play in the hole behind the front two,..cos i could see a lot of loose ball around that area,.

Are there any plans for a 4th one? Sunday 16th August (day after first home game) could be a decent date.

#

guess it depends on the whole, Fans team thingy.

Are there any plans for a 4th one? Sunday 16th August (day after first home game) could be a decent date.

Thinking of maybe having the next one on the morning of the first home game...kind of get into the routine of playing a match - wash&change - pint at the pub - match..?