Toon Ultras 09/10

kane2005

Guest toonlass

only ever read one good thread on that site and it was about some lad getting a blow job on the way home from an away game.

canny.

i heard that story,  think the lass got banned from travelling on whatever bus trip it was though!!  Pity they might have got people going if they were getting "extras" on the way back!!

You would think wrong then. 

thats what i was told anyway.

Aye? Well you would know better than me then eh?

so did you not get banned then? :-)

I am not banned from shambles, nope. Do you believe 100% everything you read on the net?

only ever read one good thread on that site and it was about some lad getting a blow job on the way home from an away game.

canny.

i heard that story,  think the lass got banned from travelling on whatever bus trip it was though!!  Pity they might have got people going if they were getting "extras" on the way back!!

I am not banned from shambles, nope. Do you believe 100% everything you read on the net?

i didn't read it on the net, someone i go to the match with told me.  Whats shambles btw? never heard of that?

Guest wshmag

canny.

eh?blefescu was that lass?

i assumed "blefescu " was a bloke poster. fucking hell.

now i understand why she was defendant over puffs,every lass likes a gay best friend

Guest toonlass

canny.

eh?blefescu was that lass?

i assumed "blefescu " was a bloke poster. fucking hell.

now i understand why she was defendant over puffs,every lass likes a gay best friend

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments.

People do not understand that it costs to keep the website running.

We currently have 1062 members , and FOUR one which is me , have paid the membership fee so far.

Alot of them are saying they don't care anyways about TU  , they would use our site and comments about everything if they didn;t care? I think not.

Like Iv'e said before , it's a risk which has had to be made IMO

Guest toonlass

Thanks for the comments.

People do not understand that it costs to keep the website running.

We currently have 1062 members , and FOUR one which is me , have paid the membership fee so far.

Alot of them are saying they don't care anyways about TU  , they would use our site and comments about everything if they didn;t care? I think not.

Like Iv'e said before , it's a risk which has had to be made IMO

I fully support what the real Toon Ultras want and you know that Kane. However I am not prepared to pay a fiver to keep a site running for people who make absolutely no contribution to the atmosphere at the games. If you were to have a collection before the games that was specifically going towards a display or a banner then I would contribute to it no problems as long as it eventually came to it.

Diane ,

What do you think the funds were trying to make are going to go to.

Until we get enogh money to keep the website going , were NEVER going to have enogh money to do displays etc. If everyone had the same thought as you , we would get no were.

I know you support TU fully , but to say they make no contribution to the atmosphere is surprising as I think last year was the best it's been in a few years and bare in mind we got relegated , imagine if we had something to shout about.

Guest toonlass

Diane ,

Until we get enogh money to keep the website going , were NEVER going to have enogh money to do displays etc. If everyone had the same thought as you , we would get no were.

I know you support TU fully , but to say they make no contribution to the atmosphere is surprising as I think last year was the best it's been in a few years and bare in mind we got relegated , imagine if we had something to shout about.

I am not saying that the Toon Ultras are making no atmosphere. I am saying some of the charvas who get onto the Toon Ultras website contribute nothing to the atmosphere, and have contributed nothing to the Ultras site. That's all. Not a dig at anyone who is prepared to make a noise and get behind the team. You know I am fully behind that.

Diane ,

I am not saying that the Toon Ultras are making no atmosphere. I am saying some of the charvas who get onto the Toon Ultras website contribute nothing to the atmosphere, and have contributed nothing to the Ultras site. That's all. Not a dig at anyone who is prepared to make a noise and get behind the team. You know I am fully behind that.

Believe it or not  , as you get older you mature alot.

Once the TU were a bunch of 13,14,15,16 year old students who loved waving there shoes off , and probably are to blame for this song but have grown up out of that ridiculous song.

Now the TU have a good mix of students and a good mix of people who work.

Just looking on the site , you will realise the brand " Chavers " , should not be given to TU , and hopefully if ever you get to meet different Ultras other than myself and the Shambles crew , you will realise there no is no Chav element amongst any.

Guest toonlass

Diane ,

Believe it or not  , as you get older you mature alot.

Once the TU were a bunch of 13,14,15,16 year old students who loved waving there shoes off , and probably are to blame for this song but have grown up out of that ridiculous song.

Now the TU have a good mix of students and a good mix of people who work.

Just looking on the site , you will realise the brand " Chavers " , should not be given to TU , and hopefully if ever you get to meet different Ultras other than myself and the Shambles crew , you will realise there no is no Chav element amongst any.

I've met the likes of Gavin Maughan and his friends, who epitomise the charva element perfectly and spend plenty of time on the TU site. That is part of the reason that I no longer go on there tbh. I have already said, for the likes of you, Heron and Pav, I have nowt but respect because of the time and effort you put in. Michael is the same, puts a lot of work in for not much thanks. But others just bring the whole site down to a chav level.

Guest fading star

As an outsider the TU come across as being a bit up their own arses, like they’re the only people who make any noise. Perhaps I get a skewed perspective but I can only tell it as I see it.

Perhaps the TU should see if NUSC can provide them with some space on their website in exchange for a bit of web design advice. We all need to work together to drag the club out of the mire, put on a united front.

Guest wshmag

As an outsider the TU come across as being a bit up their own arses, like theyre the only people who make any noise. Perhaps I get a skewed perspective but I can only tell it as I see it.

Perhaps the TU should see if NUSC can provide them with some space on their website in exchange for a bit of web design advice. We all need to work together to drag the club out of the mire, put on a united front.

you say tu are a bit up their own arses then recommend they should join up with nusc?

you couldn't make it up.

As an outsider the TU come across as being a bit up their own arses, like theyre the only people who make any noise. Perhaps I get a skewed perspective but I can only tell it as I see it.

you say tu are a bit up their own arses then recommend they should join up with nusc?

you couldn't make it up.

Im sorry Fading Star but , I am going to have to 100% agree with wshmag on this one.

I can understand how you would think the TU are stuck up there own arse , but to be honest we have helped alot. Not saying we make the atmosphere but as a group we have contributed largley in my opinion.

Guest toonlass

As an outsider the TU come across as being a bit up their own arses, like they’re the only people who make any noise. Perhaps I get a skewed perspective but I can only tell it as I see it.

you couldn't make it up.

Im sorry Fading Star but , I am going to have to 100% agree with wshmag on this one.

I can understand how you would think the TU are stuck up there own arse , but to be honest we have helped alot. Not saying we make the atmosphere but as a group we have contributed largley in my opinion.

The real TU have done a million times more for Newcastle than NUSC ever will tbh

Guest wshmag

I think the TU & NUSC could easily work together under one banner tbh.

"SHOES OFF FOR COCKNEY MAFIA OUT"

?

Guest fading star

you couldn't make it up.

The real TU have done a million times more for Newcastle than NUSC ever will tbh

Like what?

you couldn't make it up.

this is how the real IRA and the INLA came into conflict.

Guest toonlass

Two 18 year olds had a sit down meeting with the board before LLambias was even heard of, ffs.

you couldn't make it up.

Like what?

Guest wshmag

you couldn't make it up.

Like what?

the ultras got a meeting with some of the board members of nufc didn't they?

something those petty little cretins running nusc have been begging to do for nearly a year now and had no joy.

Guest fading star

Listen to yourself man, you sound like dickhead. NUSC have made mistakes but they love the club every bit as much as you do, make as much noise as you do… and a lot of the members were doing so long before the TU even existed.

NUSC have over 1000 fully paid up members, whereas TU appear to be struggling to get their members to stump up £5, and if the OP post is to be believed the lack of funds threatens the development of the ultras from a bunch of kids who take their shoes off into a credible supporters group.

There’s an opportunity for the two separate groups to help each other out. It might not work, but to dismiss it out of hand is stupid. If NU make it into a competition they will lose.

Guest fading star

you couldn't make it up.

I have a lot of time for TU in many ways, but they’re becoming a disruptive element. More concerned with themselves than the greater good. Too quick to cast themselves as better supporters than the rest of us. I hope it’s just case of a small minority creating false impression, but have to say I’m starting to have my doubts.