Nigerian players to be age tested.

Guest n4e

Babatunde, I wouldn't take offence from this thread. We all need any reason right now to have a chuckle, it's just light banter.

Keep going lads, this is making my tea taste sweeter.

I had high hopes for Babangida, I must say. What happened to him at Barca and post?

Babatunde, I wouldn't take offence from this thread. We all need any reason right now to have a chuckle, it's just light banter.

Keep going lads, this is making my tea taste sweeter.

I had high hopes for Babangida, I must say. What happened to him at Barca and post?

It's all in good fun man. People who actually get angry at the computer, might want to have a look at themselves. Do feel some of the criticism is unfair though. We've definitely improved ourselves. Hell, the last few groups of players have had....growth spurts....GROWTH SPURTS!!!!

As for Yakubu..he's never looked old at all to me. Just fat...very fat.

DJ...if you mean Haruna...he failed at Barca...than found moderate success in places like Greece and Ukraine (or Rusia maybe). He is currently either failing or finding moderate success in some far off country in either some obscure country in Europe or the Middle East (can't remember)

tbf it's not like these guys do it to take the piss, most of these kids did not even have parents much less money to register and get a birth certificate. Its not like they do it on purpose, people don´t seem to comprehend this issue and take it they do it just to gain an advantage while the truth is they are so ****ing poor they cannot afford children being registered.

tbf it's not like these guys do it to take the piss, most of these kids did not even have parents much less money to register and get a birth certificate. Its not like they do it on purpose, people don´t seem to comprehend this issue and take it they do it just to gain an advantage while the truth is they are so ****ing poor they cannot afford children being registered.

So they don't know how old they are?

Guest koenji

So they don't know how old they are?

Actually some of them yes, it's possible that they don't know their exact age.

In many countries, peoples of older generations living in rural areas use "guessed" birthdates on their official records, since they don't actually know it. The same can be true of kids who didn't grow up with their family or in formal care.