Arsenal or Liverpool.

Crumpy Gunt

Arsenal are great to watch, I wouldn't be at all unhappy to see them win the league. Their problem - cliched though it is to say this - is that they're such a bunch of gigantic pussies, no steel whatsoever. So when things are going well for them, they will go well. When things don't go their way, though ....

Oh, and a real, championship winning level goalscorer.

Pretty much agree with this. When they last won silverware they didn't just have class players, they also had experience pros who had that winning mentality.

Arsenal seem to struggle against any half decent side. Poor against City & Man Utd this season. It's all very well them pissing on the likes of Blackburn & Birmingham, but I can see them dropping points too often.

:iamatwat: Man Utd game we should have got all three points and City game a point was more than deserved!

Arsenal seem to struggle against any half decent side. Poor against City & Man Utd this season. It's all very well them pissing on the likes of Blackburn & Birmingham, but I can see them dropping points too often.

:iamatwat: Man Utd game we should have got all three points and City game a point was more than deserved!

Probably fairer to say you struggle to put away decent sides when you should be out of sight. 

I reckon if Arsenal got a real striker they could mount a title challenge. Next year maybe if they hold on to Cesc. They may need some depth in defensive positions too.

they had a real striker, they sold him to city. The problem with arsenal as always is they piss on weak sides like blackburn and birmingham and look like oh they'll win the league but against real sides they havent the bottle (see man u game where they self destructed) or simply arent as good as (man city game)

Have to say I'm loving Liverpool's season so far. Normally their saving grace is Europe but even there it's looking like Fiorentina and Lyon could make things difficult. In 5 years Benitez has turned them into a one dimensional, two man team. No doubt it'll be all the Yanks' fault though.