First player out sweepstake

Dave

Geremi I reckon.

I expect a lot of the players to leave and be replaced by freebies at the last minute, Sibierski and Steve Watson must be sitting by the phone.

sad thing is they would show more heart than the current crop of shite in the team

Guest Roger Kint

I'll go for no-one to be sold before the Orient game.

You don't asset strip and try to sell a business for top dollar at the same time.

I'd expect changes to be made but not until the club is sold (hopefully soon) or its taken off the market (again).

Quite like .com but they do seem to be ultra pesimistic lately.

If the club isnt sold soon then its not asset stripping its SURVIVAL. We cant last a whole season with this wagebill, its financially impossible without Ashley pumping tens of millions into the club. Who thinks that would happen?

Guest Phil K

We do seem to have a lot of treacherous disloyal whores of footballers don't we ?

No, rather than crossing out those three words (you're right - we DO have a lot of players tho') you should have added "overpaid, underperforming, egotistic, poseurs" too

We do seem to have a lot of treacherous disloyal whores of footballers don't we ?

No, rather than crossing out those three words (you're right - we DO have a lot of players tho') you should have added "overpaid, underperforming, egotistic, poseurs" too

My point was that all the words above are pretty much representative of the modern day footballer. They are inferred when the term footballer is used. Same goes for your extra words too!